3 month accountability partners

2»

Replies

• juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    If there is still room, I would love to join. I've got about 20-25 to lose and accountability groups are a great way to stay on track and meet new folks.
  • Songbird61377
    Songbird61377 Posts: 54 Member
    I am so in! I have about 12-15lbs to go before spring. What’s the best way? Connect here as friends?
  • serengaros
    serengaros Posts: 52 Member
    @juliemouse83 @Songbird61377 super I've invited you to the group!!
  • jo_nz
    jo_nz Posts: 548 Member
    I have about 20lbs to go too - I'd love to join too 😊
  • serengaros
    serengaros Posts: 52 Member
    @jo_nz invited you x
  • CRBmission
    CRBmission Posts: 10 Member
    Please invite me! 15-20 to lose
  • bookstitch
    bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    I've between15-20lb to go, and really need help to keep my motivation and get consistent so they're gone by summer.

My biggest push at the moment is to get exercise back into my routine, too.

Any of you got steady workout routines?

Best thing for me I've learned is to go right to the gym after work. Have that bag packed and just GO!
  • bookstitch
    bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
    This group sounds great. I've got 35 days left before my wedding and I am in my final push with my last dress fitting on March 3.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    I'm interested! I have about 20 lbs to lose!
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 224 Member
    If there is still room, I would like to join!
    I would like to lose around 10kgs, but I'm finding it had to stay focused and motivated this time. (I am down 12kgs from my highest weight). I find myself making bad choices and overeating with the mind set of 'what is the point.. it doesn't matter anyway..' so I think having accountability in you all for the next few months with be the push I need!
    I really want to feel comfortable for my wedding next year!
  • Ohcmoi
    Ohcmoi Posts: 1 Member
    Bonjour! I’d love to join if you aren’t already too many. When I was living in New York I put on 16kgs (in 2 years) and I’ve lost 7kgs but I got a long way to go still and now that I’m based in France I’m in serious need of support (the French bakeries are screaming my name everytime I walk past)...
  • lorisym
    lorisym Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2020

I'm In!!
  • lorisym
    lorisym Posts: 2 Member
    Count me IN!
  • fizzfizz
    fizzfizz Posts: 94 Member
    serengaros wrote: »

Thank you! Just saw this but I don't have any invitation to a group - do I need to look for this in a particular area of MFP?
  • bidingmytime
    bidingmytime Posts: 129 Member
    Please invite me! Thanks.