Anyone 5’2 and 163 pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• dblair27
    dblair27 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 5'4 and just under 150lb at my last weigh-in. I am currently hoping to lose 25 more pounds, but that's flexible (and going very slowly). I'm really focusing on my nutrition and cycling, and I'm watching my body change even though the scale refuses to move! I am a long-time user with many good friends here, but a lot of them have gone quiet, so I'm hoping to find more people who are logging daily and active in their feeds. Feel free to add me. :)
  • patchesmany
    patchesmany Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'1, 166. Im down 30 pounds from last year. I'd like to loose 30 more. I'm currently struggling with food choices. I exercise 5 days a week. It feels harder to loose being short.
  • effervescent11
    effervescent11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 150lbs. Lost 30lbs over the last few months and looking to lose another 15. I'm active on my feed and interact a lot with my friends. If you're looking to do the same, please add me. :smile:
  • jodijeannette
    jodijeannette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fellow short stack here. Currently 151 lbs at 5 feet, but I have maxed at 199 and managed to get down to about 120 before I just... quit. I was obsessive and neurotic about it so I stopped for my own health and sanity. And I am back trying to find a balance between the two extremes now. "

Add me and let's all support each other!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot, 106-107 pounds, but I started losing weight at 136. You can do this and I think 110 is a nice weight at your height. Be patient with yourself.
  • mdlockhart1
    mdlockhart1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi im 5ft 2 highest weight was 193 lbs cw 165 lbs hoping to get to 130ish.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    To add friends: Click on their picture to the left of the comment. Then when the square pops up click their name. You will see an add friend button :)
  • Dorgle690
    Dorgle690 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and just under 160 lbs. In January of last year I was 179. I want to get down to 120-130 and would love to have some motivation buddies! Add me :blush:
  • chelleedub
    chelleedub Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3 and 160 with a dream weight (lol) of 110 1lbs. Food diary is open.
  • Osw555
    Osw555 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hello! I'm 4'11 and currently at 158 and frustrated. Was surgically put into menopause 6 years ago when I weighed 118! 40 pound weight gain without even trying. I am very conscience of what I eat and for the past 2 years have been logging my food on and off. Came back to Fitness Pal a month ago after trying WW and actually gained from their plan. ugh! I have found I am consistently not able to reach my daily caloric goal, OR hit my macronutrients. I am usually below caloric goal by 200-300 calories a day. I am having a hard time finding MORE to eat throughout the day since I am not hungry. Anyone else in the same boat?
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2" , 171lbs, and 57 years old. I'm a daily logger with an open diary. Happy to have new friends for anyone interested. A couple of years ago I lost 43lbs, 175 down to 132, then I went over to maintenance - yeah that didn't work out too well so I'm back at it again. I did it once I can do it again :-) and so can you!
  • chelleedub
    chelleedub Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    5'3 and 160 right hyuh! Hello, friend! I'm 39, open, and log daily. Add me, y'all!
  • tecarter9157
    tecarter9157 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Stubborn 10 lbs that just doesn't want to move
  • CarolRo1
    CarolRo1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5ft 1 and 158lbs - hoping to lose about 20. Have never followed a diet plan before. Like @SaraKim17 working out calories in preparation to start has been eye opening for me.

With the Coronavirus outbreak I’m now working from home which brings with it some added challenges but I’m hoping I can overcome them and take advantage of more flexibility in my hours and zero commute time to start running again.

I cook a lot of my own dinners so if anyone has tips on how to calculate the calories I’d love to hear them.