Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Anyone 5’2 and 163 pounds

TinaJijaTinaJija Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
I joined yesterday after a failed year last year. I’m short and currently weigh 164 lb (74kg) and want some motivation from people of similar height and weight.My ideal weight is 110 lb(50kg). Would also love it if I could have some accountability friends so pls feel free to add me even if not short lol.

Replies

• jaderecovery1992jaderecovery1992 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hi ive just joined today. i want to find someone to share the journey with. im struggling so much with binge eating and have gained 8+ stone in 1 year its ridiculous.
  • ElkeKNJElkeKNJ Posts: 208Member Member Posts: 208Member Member
    I am 5’2 and about 74 kg, Too short for my weight....
  • kwashington83kwashington83 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I’m the same just a bit shorter 5ft 1/2 inch ( that all important 1/2 in makes me taller than Kylie minogue hehe)
    Feel free to add struggling to find healthy meals
  • JfallingstarJfallingstar Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I am 5’1, 171lbs. My goal is 150, I haven’t worked out in a long time. I’m a mom & work full time but my husband is super fit works out two hours a day and eats very healthy so I have his support but I’m nervous to start up!
  • cgrout78cgrout78 Posts: 1,286Member Member Posts: 1,286Member Member
    i'm 5ft 4 and 163 right now. I'd like to be somewhere between 145 and 150 if I'm able to get some muscle built up.
  • dmcb24dmcb24 Posts: 56Member Member Posts: 56Member Member
    I am the same stats as you. How many calories you you eat per day?
  • fdlewensteinfdlewenstein Posts: 180Member Member Posts: 180Member Member
    5'4'' and currently 176 (started at 229). My goal weight is 140. My weight loss has slowed down. Any ideas on how to jump start my loss?
  • tcscholz554tcscholz554 Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    I’m 5’4” and 167. I would like to be around 150.
  • tapnanctapnanc Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Yes! let’s hear it for the vertically challenged!
    I am 5’2” and need to lose minimum of 20 lbs. Highest weight ever: 177, now 160gc0sux047lp3.jpeg
    . I am youngish 63; have been doing cardio 3-4 days week in last 2 weeks. Shoulder injury/wrist tendinitis keep me from doing weights but maybe someone has suggestions on what i could do?
  • TinaJijaTinaJija Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    I didn’t know how to add people , I don’t see the option , those of you who want a motivation partner pls add me .
    Tapnanc

You look too young to be 63, hope your shoulder is better , maybe take a break and do some light swimming .
    dmcb24

I don’t count calories, I’ve put on weight due to depression and not being active for years , I emotionally eat. I want to start healthy eating without counting calories just less portion size and less carbs and no sugar. My plan is to eliminate white bread and sugar.
    SaraKim17

Well done for your achievement, it’s certainly the motivation I needed, have you done it with both exercise and healthy eating? and if you don’t mind me asking have you had any loose skin which worries me.