Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If you could clone yourself

1sphere1sphere Member Posts: 4,114 Member Member Posts: 4,114 Member
If you cloned the person who you are right now, what would you do with your clone?

Replies

• OkillhavecakeOkillhavecake Member Posts: 3,563 Member Member Posts: 3,563 Member
    Keep cloning myself till I take over the world 😆
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 21,407 Member Member Posts: 21,407 Member
    I can’t say 😏😈
  • shaf238shaf238 Member Posts: 4,574 Member Member Posts: 4,574 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I can’t say 😏😈

I'd clone you and make you fight your clone to the death :smirk:
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 21,407 Member Member Posts: 21,407 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    I can’t say 😏😈

🥰

@eatpolerepeat your boy is sweet talking me 😮
  • GrumpySparklesGrumpySparkles Member Posts: 51 Member Member Posts: 51 Member
    Assuming she was the same age as me and not an infant, with my knowledge, etc., I'd alternate days of who goes to work.
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 17,663 Member Member Posts: 17,663 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    I can’t say 😏😈

🥰

@eatpolerepeat your boy is sweet talking me 😮

Sweet talk? 😂 although, this is you 😁🤗
    edited April 8
    1sphere wrote: »
    Assuming she was the same age as me and not an infant, with my knowledge, etc., I'd alternate days of who goes to work.
    I would make my clone work his a. off everyday in this job, he has no soul and no bellybutton 😂

What was that futuristic space syfy show that the clones had navels, but they were in the back of the neck?
  • harper16harper16 Member Posts: 1,693 Member Member Posts: 1,693 Member
    I would make my clone work his a. off everyday in this job, he has no soul and no bellybutton 😂

What was that futuristic space syfy show that the clones had navels, but they were in the back of the neck?

Space: Above and Beyond.
    harper16 wrote: »

Space: Above and Beyond.

Yes! I really liked that show and was disappointed when they canceled it. Cooper (the clone) was my fav character.
  • michael1976_camichael1976_ca Member Posts: 3,475 Member Member Posts: 3,475 Member
    I would probably kick my own butt just before murdering me. Now that would be an unsolved mystery it would be solved fast. Who your worst enemy and sometimes your best friend