Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Your current view....

Replies

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,578 Member
    edited July 2023
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

All my from my garden. I roast them then freeze them in individual baggies to make hot sauce later. I tried canning but I prefer this method.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,398 Member
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

All my from my garden. I roast them then freeze them in individual baggies to make hot sauce later. I tried canning but I prefer this method.

Nothing's better than stuff you've grown yourself! Beautiful
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Thank you!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Hot sauce - yes please !
  • Alinouveau2
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Thank you!

How do you make this hot sauce?
  • Alinouveau2
    I made my boy do swim lessons so he can get good and eventually become a lifeguard.
    Or join the school swim team gejuzoz17gyv.jpg
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    edited July 2023
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Thank you!

It's a Mexican style hot sauce. In a blender I blend hot pepper/s of choice. I normally use 2 types or 3 (depending what I have at hand) tomatoes or tomatillo, one garlic tooth, handful of cilantro, quarter of an onion, salt to taste, about 1/2 cup of water.
    It's fairly simple and you can play with the recipe an customize it to your liking. These are a few I've done.

zu30dp2tvoeq.jpg
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Thank you!

It's a Mexican style hot sauce. In a blender I blend hot pepper/s of choice. I normally use 2 types or 3 (depending what I have at hand) tomatoes or tomatillo, one garlic tooth, handful of cilantro, quarter of an onion, salt to taste, about 1/2 cup of water.
    It's fairly simple and you can play with the recipe an customize it to your liking. These are a few I've done.

zu30dp2tvoeq.jpg

My birfday coming up - I’m slide up and hit you with dat addy - nah I’m sayin

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Thank you!

zu30dp2tvoeq.jpg

My birfday coming up - I’m slide up and hit you with dat addy - nah I’m sayin

I'll be ready 😈
  • Alinouveau2
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Thank you!

zu30dp2tvoeq.jpg

Awesome thanks. A trip to a farmers market might be in order this weekend 😊
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

This is a great idea!
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,033 Member
    iigsuxxlxog6.jpg

Have not even dipped a toe in the pool this year. But today the heatwave broke and sitting out here for a few mins is comfortable, relaxing, and cathartic.
  • Alinouveau2
    Home with wine and Netflix a2fdgqrngm5o.jpg
  • Alinouveau2
    9alclai7lo24.jpg
    ulu7761hftqu.jpg
  • itchmyTwitch
    9alclai7lo24.jpg
    ulu7761hftqu.jpg
    Nice!
  • Alinouveau2
    9alclai7lo24.jpg
    ulu7761hftqu.jpg
    Nice!

Decided on a trip to the beach today. It's fun that this is just the east end of the city
  • itchmyTwitch
    9alclai7lo24.jpg
    ulu7761hftqu.jpg
    Nice!

Decided on a trip to the beach today. It's fun that this is just the east end of the city
    Incredible 🤩
  • michelle_FR
    michelle_FR Posts: 193 Member
    12o22lqhujag.jpeg