Options
    It's wine Wednesday zcclcvukzvpf.jpg
  • philsdragon
    philsdragon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    te0mx9oumxfb.jpeg

Relaxing morning off !

What are all your medals for?

I have done multiple Obstacle Races and 5k, 10k, half marathons etc. that’s just my stash hanging up.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,544 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

All my from my garden. I roast them then freeze them in individual baggies to make hot sauce later. I tried canning but I prefer this method.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,277 Member
    Options
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

All my from my garden. I roast them then freeze them in individual baggies to make hot sauce later. I tried canning but I prefer this method.

Nothing's better than stuff you've grown yourself! Beautiful
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Thank you!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Hot sauce - yes please !
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Thank you!

How do you make this hot sauce?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I made my boy do swim lessons so he can get good and eventually become a lifeguard.
    Or join the school swim team gejuzoz17gyv.jpg
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    edited July 2023
    Options
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Thank you!

It's a Mexican style hot sauce. In a blender I blend hot pepper/s of choice. I normally use 2 types or 3 (depending what I have at hand) tomatoes or tomatillo, one garlic tooth, handful of cilantro, quarter of an onion, salt to taste, about 1/2 cup of water.
    It's fairly simple and you can play with the recipe an customize it to your liking. These are a few I've done.

zu30dp2tvoeq.jpg
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Thank you!

It's a Mexican style hot sauce. In a blender I blend hot pepper/s of choice. I normally use 2 types or 3 (depending what I have at hand) tomatoes or tomatillo, one garlic tooth, handful of cilantro, quarter of an onion, salt to taste, about 1/2 cup of water.
    It's fairly simple and you can play with the recipe an customize it to your liking. These are a few I've done.

zu30dp2tvoeq.jpg

My birfday coming up - I’m slide up and hit you with dat addy - nah I’m sayin

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Thank you!

zu30dp2tvoeq.jpg

My birfday coming up - I’m slide up and hit you with dat addy - nah I’m sayin

I'll be ready 😈
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

Thank you!

zu30dp2tvoeq.jpg

Awesome thanks. A trip to a farmers market might be in order this weekend 😊
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,995 Member
    Options
    xzv6bw4urff8.jpg

This is a great idea!
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    iigsuxxlxog6.jpg

Have not even dipped a toe in the pool this year. But today the heatwave broke and sitting out here for a few mins is comfortable, relaxing, and cathartic.
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    ft1n4gd9y30f.jpg
    Sex on the beach 🤪
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Home with wine and Netflix a2fdgqrngm5o.jpg
  • Alinouveau2
    Options