Replies

• 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    AmyBeth_TN wrote: »
    a1oitivehsx9.jpeg

Omg, soooo cute ☺️
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    A broke *kitten*, piece of *kitten*, IT managed laptop that I need for stupid *kitten* work this weekend so the effing technical write up can make it to gold team review.

Eff me.

nlwnzaltic5g.jpeg
  • Masyn88
    Masyn88 Posts: 1,650 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    A broke *kitten*, piece of *kitten*, IT managed laptop that I need for stupid *kitten* work this weekend so the effing technical write up can make it to gold team review.

Eff me.

nlwnzaltic5g.jpeg

Wow you really like kittens! 😉😅

Seriously though... hope you can resolve your tech issues. Good luck with the review!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    edited June 2021
    Nice afternoon at the pool today, little guy is sound asleep now. Feeling like I hit the lottery finding these two, doesn't matter to me if it's June or October because it's always scary movie season. Pig Farm is a real-life horror but I'm even more thrilled about what's next to it.

nld26lll6gqx.jpg
  • tmanfive
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    State trap shooting. Cold and rainy but fun to watch.
    ptl4h5u3paor.jpeg

That’s awesome. I love shooting trap and skeet.

I was going to set up my thrower last weekend but can’t find it. I lost it in the move. 😩
  • ilovecereals182
    ilovecereals182 Posts: 212 Member
    One more day in Myrtle!
  • tmanfive
    edited June 2021
    Fishing, drinking a couple fruity drinks, gonna spark up the grill and fix me some frog legs, swimming, then working through the night.

Lovin’ life and livin’ the dream.

95s8z2cflsfq.jpeg

You’re lucky your just a little fella and it’s your paw that I’m after….

gwrckahxg2ga.jpeg
  • johnisrunning
    johnisrunning Posts: 142 Member
    View from my office window:
    zkft05qubiex.jpg
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Longingly peering at my newly deceased espresso machine, laid in state... died in the night, it did.

It's been loyal & supportive... all that daily heat & steaming on demand... being moved around daily for years of travel. Being locked in hot cars, squashed into cold trunks & even dropped a number of times... it's performed well.

TY dear friend, but... couldn't you have perished after making one last morning espresso... your last gasp?

Still, RIP. I'll replace you, but I'll never forget your years of service.

3xfdkonbqdoz.jpg
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Longingly peering at my newly deceased espresso machine, laid in state... died in the night, it did.

It's been loyal & supportive... all that daily heat & steaming on demand... being moved around daily for years of travel. Being locked in hot cars, squashed into cold trunks & even dropped a number of times... it's performed well.

TY dear friend, but... couldn't you have perished after making one last morning espresso... your last gasp?

Still, RIP. I'll replace you, but I'll never forget your years of service.

3xfdkonbqdoz.jpg

c0ucx873kofu.gif
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,956 Member
    Cubicle farm here, nothing to see, move along citizen.
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Geez there’s a lot of pool braggers on here. I’m not jealous or anything. But I might as well join in.
    53xcgp4v9gmg.jpeg

😉

I feel a pool party coming on!!!!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,281 Member
    edited June 2021
    84 inside. 101 outside in the shade of our porch.

o0kkttxo5oj7.jpeg