Need a *NEW* side dish?

Options
bauzston
bauzston Posts: 5 Member
So if you are anything like me then sometimes you get stuck in a side dish cycle. Cycling through your regular side dishes week after week. Weeeellll... I came across a very simple side dish that is uh-mazing and I’ve decided to share this sacred treasure!!

Spinach and Mushroom Salad

Over medium heat melt 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan. Add 1 tbsp minced garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add in 1 small onion finely chopped and 1 package of sliced mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes or until tender. Slowly start to add in 10oz. of fresh spinach. Stir constantly to distribute the sauce through the spinach. Once added to the pan add 1 capful of apple cider vinegar and 1 tbsp lemon. Remove from heat and toss the salad together. Ready to eat! Literally takes no time at all and it’s DELICIOUS!

Hopefully this helps someone in a vicious side dish cycle. K bye 👋🏻 😁

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good!
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Way too many calories for a side dish for me with all that oil and butter! 😂😱
  • LoriAnna62
    LoriAnna62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sounds heavenly! Thanks for this. Gonna try it asap.
  • fdlewenstein
    fdlewenstein Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Way too many calories for a side dish for me with all that oil and butter! 😂😱

Adjust as you need. Reduce, replace, or exclude ingredients. It does sound really good!