Can someone join me in losing ten pounds by June?

Options

Replies

• snowboardandasuitcase
    snowboardandasuitcase Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    ctainy wrote: Β»

April 5: 151.8
    Very clean diet aside from my English Breakfast Tea with chocolate milk & sugar πŸ˜…πŸ‘ŒπŸ€€ I Feel the need to switch up my workouts a bit to keep up the same intensity as I do multiple workouts daily (especially since we are confined to our homes currently, this challenge is the reason I get up and move my body, it’s truly helping my weighloss goal but also improving my health in general!) ❀️

Multiple workouts a day?! You legend!

Never tried black tea with chocolate milk πŸ€”
  • ctainy
    ctainy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    πŸ˜… thank you! Trying to fill the time with something positive!
    Haha the chocolate milk was first started when I ran out of regular milk lol and was a little gross at first but I started to like it a few days in and now it’s my treat!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Challenge Goal Weight: 198.0

April 04: 213.2 lbs
    April 11: 209.0 lbs
    April 18:
    April 25:

May 02:
    May 09:
    May 16:
    May 23:
    May 30:

June 6 (last weigh in!):
    Final thoughts:

Reflections:
    Week 2
    I really want to get into onderland. Working my butt off right now but I have to take it one day at a time. These are not habits yet, it's still daily hard work and pushing myself. At least I am starting to see the results. On the scales and off.
    Week 1
    I really want to get into onderland. Working my butt off right now but the results aren't quite showing on the scales yet.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Teaching grade 1 and 2 and feel the stress of juggling my kids and work in the same space. One day at a time. Working out helps manage my stress thank God!! Let's have a great week. My goals are to quit the late night snack and not have any alcohol on the weekend. I know these have a big impact on my progress.

March 22: 170
    March 29:170.4
    April 5:169.6

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate! But it also seems like you have some good strategies in place to manage, and the slow and steady weight loss is a big plus. I think many teachers are working their butts off at the moment trying to keep all the children around the world engaged and feeling secure. It's an important role ... good luck with it all.
  • Bluebell2325
    Bluebell2325 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Challenge Goal Weight: 133 lbs
    (Height: 5 foot 2Β½ inches)

March 1: Missed - late to the party.
    March 8: 143 lbs - feeling wobbley and not liking it one bit, ready for getting back to it.
    March 15: 142.2 lbs - started reading James Smith's "Not a Diet Book" last night, hoping it'll help get my head back into the right frame of mind and reduce (if not avoid) self sabotage.
    March 21: 138.8 lbs - feeling good. Did kettlebells last night, first time in ages, it was fantastic (and I didn't break any light fittings).
    March 29: 138.8 lbs - got that TOTM feeling, sore and achey, but otherwise cheerful.

April 4: 138.8 lbs - two and a half weeks into social distancing. Feeling upbeat, in a good place mentally, feeling quite relaxed. But being at home all day every day, working from home, exercising from home, with two kids that want to eat me out of house and home and only essential travel allowed, I can't just nip to the shop for this or that I have to work with what I've got. I know there's been some not great food choices so I'm surprised I haven't put on weight to be honest. Onwards...
    April 11: 137.6 lbs - heading in the right direction slowly. I know my water intake needs to improve.
    April 18:
    April 25:

May 2:
    May 9:
    May 16:
    May 23:
    May 30:

June 6 (last weigh in!):
    Final thoughts:
  • Cerizez
    Cerizez Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    April 11:135 = starting weight. Goal weight is 125.

April 12:
    April 19:
    April 26:
    May 3:
    May 10:
    May 17:
    May 24:
    May 31:
    June 7 (last weigh in!):
  • snowboardandasuitcase
    Options
    eminater wrote: Β»
    Week 1
    I really want to get into onderland. Working my butt off right now but the results aren't quite showing on the scales yet.

Great idea with the spoilers!! I tend to ramble... πŸ™Š

And keep up the hard work! It'll get easier and they'll become habits before you know it. πŸ€—

• Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Crazy week!!! The juggling work and family in the same space is real lol! It was a good week. I stuck to the no alcohol but still have to get a hold on late night snacking. Staying up later to get work tasks done. I have to plan on a set sleep time. Noticed my weight is usually lighter when I get a solid night's sleep. Hope everyone has a happy Easter weekend despite the quarantine.
    Start weight: 170
    Challenge goal weight: 150

March 1:
    March 8:
    March 15:
    March 22: 170
    March 29:170.4

April 5:169.6
    April 12:168.6
    April 19:
    April 26:

May 3:
    May 10:
    May 17:
    May 24:
    May 31:

June 7 (last weigh in!):
    Final thoughts:

• Anahita4444
    Anahita4444 Posts: 81 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Very late joining but I'd like to join, if that's okay!

Starting weight 12st 0lbs / 168lbs
    Goal weight for June 7th (8 weeks): 11st 4lbs / 158lbs (-10lbs)

I'm 5'6"
    Age 51

Goal is to lose 1lb-2lbs / week

Weigh in on Sunday mornings:
    April 12: 12stone 0lbs (168lbs) / Size 12UK/14UK
    April 19: (week 1)
    April 26: (week 2)

May 3: (week 3)
    May 10: (week 4)
    May 17: (week 5)
    May 24: (week 6)
    May 31: (week 7)

June 7: ( (week 8) (Last week)
    Final Thoughts:

*1 stone = 14lbs
  • Bluebell2325
    Bluebell2325 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone, we're doing a great job. I'm going to have to learn how to do these Spoiler things for next week.
    Did that work??

Love to all πŸ’• and a Happy Easter!!
  • TiffanyNicole421
    TiffanyNicole421 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and weigh 165. I want to get into the 150's again. I hope having accountability helps.

(Copy and paste the chart below)
    Write your weight for that day along with your thoughts, feelings, goals, how your day went, etc.

Challenge Goal Weight: 155

April 12: 165
    April 19:
    April 26:

May 3:
    May 10:
    May 17:
    May 24:
    May 31:

June 7 (last weigh in!):
    Final thoughts:
  • snowboardandasuitcase
    Options
    Well done everyone, we're doing a great job. I'm going to have to learn how to do these Spoiler things for next week.
    Did that work??

Love to all πŸ’• and a Happy Easter!!

Yes it did! πŸ€—