Women 200lb+, Let's Keep It Moving This March!!!

Options

Replies

• sjonathans
    sjonathans Posts: 12 Member
    Options

You can do this. I have severe anxiety. And I've been finding that losing weight is helping my medical anxiety. I have made myself decals to put up reminding me not to self medicate with food. I can post some to share if you'd like to print one to put up somewhere.

I would appreciate that, thank you!

@sjonathans Welcome to our group! If I were you, to not feel overwhelmed, I would just work with logging what I eat every day. Even if it goes over calories, at least you have a baseline of this is what you ate. Then every day, make an effort to just decrease that some until it becomes easier for you to stay at the goal MFP has for your calories. As you said, take it one day at a time. Pop in here anytime you need encouragement and/or support! We are a great group! :)

Thank you!!
    @sjohnathans: I entirely understand. The best thing you can do for yourself is to keep on keeping on with getting healthy. Do what you can, even if that's just getting out of bed and putting on clean clothes every day. Know that some days will be harder, and that's not the end of the world. There is always tomorrow, and every pound you lose will help so much with how your body feels and your mobility. I was astounded at how much more bend I got with fifteen pounds of loss so far, and how much less it hurts to walk. I believe in you. I have faith in your ability to ignore the bad tapes in your head and make the changes you need to to be healthy and get down to your desired weight.

Thank you!!!
  • sharpdust
    sharpdust Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @shorepine Excited to see you break into onederland!!