Women 200lb+, Let's Keep It Moving This March!!!

Options

Replies

• vegasgirl0825
    vegasgirl0825 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have a MFP question...do our calories/day automatically adjust as we lose weight? Not that I think mine should yet, but I was thinking about it because I remember that when I started in January and put my info. in, I thought the # of calories it said I should eat was too high, so I lowered it. So I don't know if because I changed it if it then will/will not change automatically when it should. Does that make sense? I know there's many of you in here who have lost quite a bit of weight, so I figured you'd know! Thanks!
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @vegasgirl0825 It adjusts as your weight drops. Mine adjust when I dropped 20 calories to 191.2lb
  • charsuzy
    charsuzy Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    @charsuzy - If 30 minutes is too much, even 10 minutes with the kettlebell is much better than doing absolutely no exercise!! Then one day you'll feel ready and want to bump it up to 15 minutes!! OR even doing 5 minutes in the morning and then another 5 minutes at night is great!! It's all about making it fit into your lifestyle and not making it seem like such a huge burden. :blush:

@Lasmartchika I agree with you in starting slow....baby steps and starting slow is smart! For me it is more do-able.

Otherwise it's so overwhelming.

Thank you! 😁