My ugly- my pretty

Options
Finishiitnow
Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
edited March 2020 in Chit-Chat
Reviewing the photos when I decided to start my journey in this app, I was in the most depressing moment of my life.
I believe i have been able to make little changes everyday and even I feel much better now, i want to keep this adventure going.

I have no more weight goal now because I went from 198 to 113 lbs. My next goal is to build the muscle that I am loosing for my age.
Anyway, I wanted to share with you my past and my present.
Do you want to share your journey?0yh396x4cdov.jpg
cmh0ovphlvyz.jpg

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Reviewing the photos when I decided to start my journey in this app, I was in the most depressing moment of my life.
    I believe i have been able to make little changes everyday and even I look better now, i want to keep this going. I have no more weight goal because I went from 198 to 113 lbs. My next goal is to build the muscle that I am loosing for my age.
    Anyway I wanted to share with you my past and my present.
    cmh0ovphlvyz.jpg

Wow - great job 👏
  • ActionRZ
    ActionRZ Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Nice job you look great!
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    a transformation of mega proportions chica! felicidades and congratulations :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow.. Amazing.. 👏👏👏
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I believe i have been able to make little changes everyday and even I feel much better now, i want to keep this adventure going.

I have no more weight goal now because I went from 198 to 113 lbs. My next goal is to build the muscle that I am loosing for my age.
    Anyway, I wanted to share with you my past and my present.
    cmh0ovphlvyz.jpg

Ooolala you look great. Very inspirational!!! You are already beautiful but your transformation is wonderful. I can feel how proud you are and you should be.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • DAN1ELGRU88
    DAN1ELGRU88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You must feel amazing inside. Well done. Keep that momentum with your goals
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I think you are lovely in both pics honestly.....but you look fantastic and glowing in your super fit present pic!😍🤗💗💐.....congrats and thanks so much for sharing and motivating!!🤗
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic 😊
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Many times I heard from my ex, why are you doing this?, you are old, you won't get anywhere with this.
    I have met folks here that have had the same experience. Sometimes your spouses become the terrible past of the amazing present!!
    What is your story?

Sounds like your ex may have regrets. Good for you for taking care of yourself and going beyond his expectations. You look marvelous!!! And old, you gotta be kiddin me??!!
  • Finishiitnow
    Options
    Dear fitness reader,
    What a beautiful message... Thank you for taking some time to read my lines and write back to me.
    Your words touched my heart and invited me to see the woman I was with a different perspective.
    Please receive a sincere appreciation 🙏
  • Finishiitnow
    Options
    Wow, just wow.. Amazing.. 👏👏👏

You are always nice...🥰
  • Finishiitnow
    Options
    Beautiful. 😍 You should be really proud of yourself. You look great.

Thank you my darling ❤️
  • Finishiitnow
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    You look amazing 🥰

Aaaww thanks.... you do too
  • Finishiitnow
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Many times I heard from my ex, why are you doing this?, you are old, you won't get anywhere with this.
    I have met folks here that have had the same experience. Sometimes your spouses become the terrible past of the amazing present!!
    What is your story?

Sounds like your ex may have regrets. Good for you for taking care of yourself and going beyond his expectations. You look marvelous!!! And old, you gotta be kiddin me??!!

Wow what a nice message 👌 thank you..
  • Finishiitnow
    Options
    You look fantastic 😊

OMG that is so sweet. Thanks 😘