Is it too late?

Options
essigjenna
essigjenna Posts: 3 Member
Hi all!
I am a 21 year old college student currently completing my student teaching. I have been over weight since I graduated high school, however, I reached an all time high this year of 240 something.
I am ashamed to be this young and this big. I need help on this journey. Other than my health I have a lot coming up in my life that I would live to lose weight for. Anyways, I was wondering if it was too late for me to join this group??

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    essigjenna wrote: »
    Hi all!
    I am a 21 year old college student currently completing my student teaching. I have been over weight since I graduated high school, however, I reached an all time high this year of 240 something.
    I am ashamed to be this young and this big. I need help on this journey. Other than my health I have a lot coming up in my life that I would live to lose weight for. Anyways, I was wondering if it was too late for me to join this group??

Hi @essigjenna,

You started a new thread instead of replying to an existing one or in a group if that was your intention. If you need help please joining something please just ask, if not, you might want to try again.

If the challenge or group is closed we can help you find something else to get you started.

You can absolutely get to a healthier weight. Please do not give up. If by chance you have 75 or more pounds to lose you are welcome to come to my MFP Larger Losers group. Just click the link below:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers

We would be happy to get you started on your way.