• thedukeofmemes
    thedukeofmemes Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    yqq29lmirp12.jpeg
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    45g7ar3iiar4.png

Yes! That pisses me off. It means putting down a drink and unlocking my phone 😱
  • flynntrader
    flynntrader Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    It’s time for a bit of humour.
    I interrupt the COVID-19 pandemic by offering a ‘humor break’. . .

Today I went to COSTCO to buy a bag of food for my dog.

Already in line, a woman behind me asked me if I had a dog.

I stare at her (those who know me will imagine my gaze 🤔🤦🏽‍♂️😳) ... But then why would I be buying dog food, right? 😝😝

So on impulse I told her no, that I didn’t have a dog, that I was starting the dog food diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital the last time, but with 15 pounds less!

I told her that it was the perfect diet and that all you had to do is carry the kibbles in your pockets and eat one or two every time you feel hungry (I have to mention that practically everyone in line was interested in my story).

Frightened, the woman asks me if I ended up in the hospital because the dog food had poisoned me.

I answer, of course not!
    I was admitted because I bent down to smell the *kitten* of a bulldog and I was hit by a truck 😂😂😂

I thought the man behind her was going to have a heart attack because of laughing too hard!
    Completely irresponsible
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing these; laughing over these things and drooling over the foods you'd eat if they had no calories, plus still reading the Calvin and Hobbes,.....these posts are what's keeping me sorta sane right now. :)