Coronavirus Memes

Options

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I don't get how some parents aren't able to help their children. The child's responses are classic. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„
    bovbuwfduon9.png

If it were my kid, they would be considered a genius by the time he/she gets back to school when it comes to math πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

My kids are content that I know my stuff. They just think that they can argue about the work they must do with me because I am not their teacher!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    I don't get how some parents aren't able to help their children. The child's responses are classic. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„
    bovbuwfduon9.png

If it were my kid, they would be considered a genius by the time he/she gets back to school when it comes to math πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

My kids are content that I know my stuff. They just think that they can argue about the work they must do with me because I am not their teacher!

And your response to that is?
    "No i am worse! I am your MOTHER! (with darth vader voice obviously)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful my kids are all grown up and didn't have to depend on me to teach them anything beyond 3rd grade. TG for teachers. :)
  • Versicolour
    Options
    bovbuwfduon9.png

🀣
    edited August 2020
    Options
    bovbuwfduon9.png

🀣

As a father, that would definatly be my response. Probably would even dress up for the occassion
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    I'm thankful my kids are all grown up and didn't have to depend on me to teach them anything beyond 3rd grade. TG for teachers. :)

By the time they’re in 6th grade or so and can read and do arithmetic, they can mostly teach themselves (with books, videos, online resources). The problem is that most kids (most people, actually) are not self-motivated to do that. So you have to lay the feast before them and force them to eat.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    bovbuwfduon9.png

🀣

As a father, that would definatly be my response. Probably would even dress up for the occassion

I wish I had thought of that. But all I have is a Darth Vader hoodie and a Princess Leia t-shirt
    Options
    bovbuwfduon9.png

🀣

I wish I had thought of that. But all I have is a Darth Vader hoodie and a Princess Leia t-shirt

I could think of other things, but then the kids would have to leave the room πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • Versicolour
    Options
    bovbuwfduon9.png

🀣

I could think of other things, but then the kids would have to leave the room πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    😜
    Options
    bovbuwfduon9.png

🀣

😜

Sorry, sometimes i type things i have in my head without thinking if i should or not, but you seem not offended by it, so it's all good
  • Versicolour
    Options
    bovbuwfduon9.png

🀣

😜

Sorry, sometimes i type things i have in my head without thinking if i should or not, but you seem not offended by it, so it's all good

I'm pretty chill most of the time. No worries
  • Versicolour
    Options
    0p5ler63l1od.jpg
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    fhkdc7g8g4ke.jpg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options