Big Shout Out

2»

Replies

• Slowfaster
    Slowfaster Posts: 186 Member
    Well I admit I fell right off the wagon, but I may try to get back on track soon.

I admire all of you who are sticking with it, doing those DVD work-outs in the family room and preparing healthy meals. One day this will all be over and you'll be the ones to step out into the sun looking like movie stars!
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Slowfaster wrote: »
    Well I admit I fell right off the wagon, but I may try to get back on track soon.

I admire all of you who are sticking with it, doing those DVD work-outs in the family room and preparing healthy meals. One day this will all be over and you'll be the ones to step out into the sun looking like movie stars!

You can do it!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,283 Member
    Slowfaster wrote: »

Why not you, too? You recognize the problem, you know how to solve the problem, you’re already 90% of the way to the solution.

If I’m going to step out like a movie star, I’d love you to be at my side. To echo @KHMcG You can do it.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,972 Member
    I miss the gym but have been keeping busy doing You Tube workouts and am doing more working out than normal. How much I eat is something I can control even if I can't get some of my usual foods. I ordered skinnytaste cookbooks from the library and got them last week, I'm trying recipes I have most the ingredients for along with various dried bean/legume recipes.