Messages from creepers :-/

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I hardly get creeper messages anymore. You should all get yourselves a paperdoll 😁

😃 I did..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    5 (or so) years here and I don’t believe I’ve once received a creepy message or friend request.

That's not true.. I sent.. ermmm nvm :#
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    5 (or so) years here and I don’t believe I’ve once received a creepy message or friend request.

If they’re expected, are they still creepy though? 🤔
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

If they’re expected, are they still creepy though? 🤔

Hmm 🤔 good question. Probably not 😃
    Sooo, what you wearing ? *wink*
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    I hardly get creeper messages anymore. You should all get yourselves a paperdoll 😁

🥰😘
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

😃 I did..

Jo. lol You are the creeper. 😂😘
  • slimgirljo15
    edited April 2020
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

😃 I did..

I don't do it near as well as you PD, I bow to the master 😙😁
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

😃 I did..

I don't do it near as well as you PD, I bow to the master 😙😁

Best compliment ever! 😍
  • indigoblu74
    indigoblu74 Posts: 86 Member
    Options

Is that a challenge?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

Is that a challenge?

Finally!!! 🙌🏼
  • redfishbluer
    redfishbluer Posts: 48 Member
    Options

Is that a challenge?

Finally!!! 🙌🏼

Whoa whoa whoa

There is a line, get in it
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,913 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    Guys also get creep messages from (gay) guys. In case you’re wondering, females aren’t the only victims

Guys (straight/gay?) also get creep messages from women (straight) too. I think a lot of us know that......there are some THIRSTY women on here.

You know they are actually straight women rather then men using pictures of women how?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,913 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Serious question on this. Any FR I do send normally does imply intent to support/encourage each other.....and given the tenor of this that's obviously completely been ruined of people because it's been abused and/or made creepy?

I get that many may say something similar, but obviously many have ruined it for some who genuinely mean it I guess. That's disheartening.

I would be more likely to believe a message of support to be genuine if it was clearly meant for me and me alone in response to something I said on the forums, rather than a generic message that could be sent to anyone.
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hold on a min, if an FR isn't creepy, what's the point? Life is too short peeps 😁
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,046 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Guys also get creep messages from (gay) guys. In case you’re wondering, females aren’t the only victims

Guys (straight/gay?) also get creep messages from women (straight) too. I think a lot of us know that......there are some THIRSTY women on here.

You know they are actually straight women rather then men using pictures of women how?

I don’t my friend. I was simply pointing out that creepers can come from all directions.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I don’t my friend. I was simply pointing out that creepers can come from all directions.

so, do you have a favorite direction ?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,046 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

so, do you have a favorite direction ?

I may.
  • indigoblu74
    indigoblu74 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Buff_Man wrote: »
    Hold on a min, if an FR isn't creepy, what's the point? Life is too short peeps 😁

Exactly. Get yer troll on people!