Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I’M BACK ! : LOST, RE-GAINED (50%) and LOST it - Thank goodness

2»

Replies

• TootlesToodlesTootlesToodles Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    Wow! You look Amazing!! Thank you for sharing your journey. It's so inspiring!
  • dsgoingtodoitdsgoingtodoit Member Posts: 526 Member Member Posts: 526 Member
    Fantastic story...a reminder to us all that with dedication to health...goals can be reached. Congratulations! Thank you also for the reminder... NEVER stop focusing...especially not after a goal is reached. I am a long way from goal...but find your story just what I need... Best wishes
  • anwaroweranwarower Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    You are amazing!!
  • cyaneverfatcyaneverfat Member Posts: 261 Member Member Posts: 261 Member
    That's wonderful, congratulations! :-D
  • MDB139MDB139 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    That's fantastic and so inspirational. Thanks for sharing. I'm 54 and just getting started with MFP and intermittent fasting (I need to lose 80-90 pounds). I'm trying out the 9 AM to 5 PM window. Curious: did you do it 7 days a week the same time frame or ever shift to 10 to 6 or 11 to 7? Did you keep tracking on MFP? Wondering if you kept to a certain calorie limit or if just the IF worked for you. Thanks and congratulations!!
  • starfruit132starfruit132 Member Posts: 272 Member Member Posts: 272 Member
    Thank you for sharing your inspiring story. Congrats!