50+ LBS LOST WITH PICS :)

Options

Replies

• CFam5
    CFam5 Posts: 24
    Options
    WOW! Ahhhhhh-mazing job! I can't believe how different your stomach looks! Gives me inspiration for sure! I bet you're rocking all kinds of cute outfits these days! Great job girl! Keep it up! It's amazing what motivation can do, isn't it!?!?!?!? Be proud of yourself. Really fantastic!
  • redbev306
    Options
    Way to go!!!! That is amazing, so thank you for sharing.... it really helped ME out to see your success. :) I have a similar back-story, so to see someone that has accomplished so much the healthy way is really inspiring. :) P.S. you're adorable. :)
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I must say, you have a fantastic, shapely booty!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and congratulations on learning these lessons so young! You are an awesome inspiration! You are absolutely right - as long as the good days out weigh the bad, you are making progress. Keep it up and be sure and post when you make goal!
  • nedtoloseme
    nedtoloseme Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Keep up the good work and very inspiring. I believe a lot of young ladies need to hear this. Keep it up!
  • TayzerFun
    TayzerFun Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ya know, your before picture looks A LOT like I do now! I hope I can have an after picture like yours too! Thank you for posting this, I'm feeling a bit discouraged today and this really does help! May I ask what your starting weight was? Thanks again for sharing!!
  • weavemyway
    weavemyway Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    "There have been times in the last 9 months (sometimes weeks at a time) where I've fallen of the wagon, but i always tell myself, as long as your good days outweigh your bad days, everything will work out."

Great attitude! Keep it up, you look really great.
  • phocid
    phocid Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Excellent post!
  • ekoonce68
    Options
    You are doing great. You are a great inspiration to others. Keep it up. I wish I had done this at your age but I'm getting it done now slowly.
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Dang girl...way to go. Very proud of you. keep up the good work.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    very inspiring. i really do personally thank you for taking the time to post these pics and your story. you look wonderful.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Girl, You look Amazing!! Thanks for the motivation!!!
  • morschjodo
    morschjodo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow... seriously! You have done some great work! Nice job on losing it slowly. You can definitely see major progress and I hope that inspires you to keep going as much as it will inspire others!
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and congrats on your amazing progress. You are a stunningly beautiful young lady and you better get used to the boys competing for your attention! You are looking outstanding!!!!!! Keep up the great work and be proud of yourself! If you ever need advice/help from an older person who has been there with all the torture that goes with growing up the "fat kid" and with the whole anorexia/eating disorder in his teens, feel free to hit me up. Healing both physically and mentally is a lifelong journey. You can do it! Just stick with it! Thanks again for sharing and for the inspiration that your sharing has provided!
  • BonTomlinson
    Options
    Thanks for the awesome responses everyone! It means so, so much to hear those things, and it's especially amazing to know i'm motivating people! :D

For those asking, i'm 19, 5'6", my starting weight was 210lbs, and i'm currently 166lbs :)
    I eat around 1300 - 1400 calories a day (i was on 1200 for a couple of months but was hungry all the time!), i don't restrict myself of anything, i just eat in moderation and try to keep it high protein with a few treats here and there. And i eat 3 main meals with snacks in between each day to keep my metabolism on it's toes. And i try to eat the least amount of processed food as i can! As for exercise i do intense yoga for around 30 mins 2 times a week for strength, and kickboxing/aerobics for 20 - 30 mins around 2-3 times a week for cardio! :)

Waist: Was 40.5 inches, now 31 inches
    Hips: Was 51", now 40.5"
    Thighs: Was 30.5", now 25"
    Bust: Was 44.5", now 35.5"
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Amazing job :flowerforyou:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing and wow 50lbs... keep up the fantastic job :flowerforyou:

Think how much you are inspiring others also :smile:
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    I'm very impressed with your before and after pictures, and I'm impressed you did this by yourself without having any support from friends here at MFP. Hope you make some now. Having a community behind you for support is another great asset of MFP and the threads really help.

You've done a remarkable job and did it the right way!
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great job! you look wonderful!
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing and you've done fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!