Women over 40- Let's lose 20 pounds!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• helikumar2019
    helikumar2019 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone 👋
    I'm 46, 3 children, homeschoolers, struggling with my health and weight.
    Following Plant based diet 🙂

I'm serious to get well.
    Need to lose 10 kg. In total and get glucose levels in order.
    Searching for support/partnership 😀
  • momof3rn9
    momof3rn9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am 43, lifetime WW, have used MFP before, have reached my goal before, but now have about 50 lbs to lose, but I know from experience that I need to break that up into smaller goals. If I lost 20lbs I’m sure I would feel better and have more energy. I have a wonderful Husband, 3 kids, Joint Hypermobility Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and am a Nurse. Covid pounds have thrown me over the edge of the unhealthy cliff. I need accountability and someone to help me stay motivated after the initial honeymoon phase wears off.
  • helikumar2019
    Options
    momof3rn9 wrote: »

Hi,
    I hear you.
    One step at a time, but never ever give up.
    Focus in being healthy, and you will loss weight.
    Start new healthy habits and that will help you to reach your goal.

Myself I'm passing through a time to get serious with my health, the time is now. I have also 3 children. I want to give them good habits and example. And I know that being healthy is good for all.

We can do this! 💪🏻
  • DonnasJourney0805
    DonnasJourney0805 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 55.. Have done WW off and on for the last 4 years.. But I blow through my points without getting g the proper amount of calories in.. So I'm gonna stick to my healthy 1300 on this app.. Just easier to me.. ❤️would love to friend some of you for encouragement 😁
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I’d love to join. I have about 20lbs to lose to get to my ideal weight. I started a weight loss journey 8 weeks ago by restarting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and have lost 15lbs in this time. I’m currently 65.1kg (143.5lbs).
  • helikumar2019
    Options
    Getting there!
    3 pounds in the last 3 weeks!
    17 to go! 💪🏻
  • helikumar2019
    Options
    July 23th for me already, how are you going guys?
    Not possible for me to exercise every day, but I keep on improving.
    My sugar is in control, I'm losing weight, but specially cm! 8 cm in my waist 🙂 I'm really happy.
    And I'm trying to keep on mind that this is a way of living, I'm not in diet.
  • m1ss1onH1llZ
    m1ss1onH1llZ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on vacation for 11 days. The drinking wine in the evenings has stalled my weight loss. Still, with intermittent fasting (omad) and walking five miles a day, weight has maintained at 134 lbs to 135 lbs. I’m 5’8” and would like to reach 130 lbs — pre-baby weight.