The Lies we want to hear...

Options
So we all know that many online persona's are just that....a fake online persona. Some people are legit themselves, acting the same in real life as online. But for everyone I'd say be careful about posting any personal information online. You never know who is legit and who is not. And for that reason, I say we post NOT LEGIT info about ourselves online! Post things that are not true. Post fun lies that we want to hear!

I'll go first. I am tall and extremely fancy. I once went glamping with Jennifer Anniston and Betty White. We made smores and laughed about big foot jokes.

Replies

• heartattackspecial
    heartattackspecial Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've also been quarantined with @LiftingSpirits. I know for a fact that she has shared some of our Friday Night Nude Macrame sessions on her homepage and that I didn't get any compliments on the macrame plant hanger I'm working on. :(
  • heartattackspecial
    Options
    I've paper mache'd all the unsolicited pictures I get into a lamp. I keep it on my desk at work.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    I’m a stripper 😜😜😜
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I’m a stripper 😜😜😜

I could tell by the cute clothes
  • forestfreek
    Options
    Dude, there are only so many outfits you can get at the Salvation Army.
  • forestfreek
    Options
    I hacked into mfp and changed my calorie burn setting so that when I put thirty minutes of aerobics, it says I've burned a "google of calories" instead of 137. Its more inspirational.

Hilarious 😂

• heartattackspecial
    Options

Are they putting a limit on these items as well? I personally think moth ball scented housecoats should be considered essential.
  • forestfreek
    Options

Are they putting a limit on these items as well? I personally think moth ball scented housecoats should be considered essential.

You just tapped into a large part of my act.
  • forestfreek
    Options
    Im that dude

The dude that doesn’t know proper grammar? Ok, cool.
  • forestfreek
    Options
    😂😂😂
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    I don't even drink tea
  • heartattackspecial
    Options
    I used to the kind of person who would streak at professional soccer games, but one time I tripped and knocked myself unconscious when my boob bounced up and hit my head.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    I prefer protein shakes over pizza. I work long hours on my farm sanctuary. And once ran to my mailbox....it wasnt planned so I was carried back by my super handsome boyfriend.