periods have stopped?

Options
124»

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with people telling me to see a doctor it is the rude comments that some people are saying. I only wanted some advice. I didn't think it would be made into such a big deal. of course I will go to my doctor. I am not stupid. I only wanted peoples opinions.

And that's exactly what you got. Advice and people's opinions....so....
  • SStruthers13
    SStruthers13 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    We have all given you excellent advise. Go to the doctor. The problem is we have not given you the answer you want which is your ok and don't worry.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Stress is another reason. My freshman year of College, I didn't have a period for six months.
  • avimoo
    avimoo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am not stupid.

Seems legit.

my point exactly !!!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    prego?
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but have you thought about seeing a doctor?
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your pregnancy!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but have you thought about seeing a doctor?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Yes this happened to me I haven't had it in over a year due to low bf%. Last time I was tested it was 14.7%. I do however eat over 2,000 calories a day and don't exercise more than 30-60 mins. I HAVE been to my doc and all my labs came back normal but he thinks it is due to low bf%. I now take progrestrone monthly to induce a period!
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    My high school sweetheart was on the field hockey team and they practiced HARD. Every year, her period went away during the season, and came back after.

But go to a doctor!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    this.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Might be a good idea to go to the doctor.

Or maybe based on your reactions to your thread, well, you might have a resolution to your concerns in the next couple days. Maybe.
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Might be a good idea to go to the doctor.

Or maybe based on your reactions to your thread, well, you might have a resolution to your concerns in the next couple days. Maybe.

QFT.

I was going to make a joke about seeing red, but judging the OPs unlikelihood of appreciating it, I'll just pop in with a PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR. Yes it may be related to your weight...or your thyroid, or your pituitary gland, or your nutritional status, or you might be expecting a bundle of screaming puking joy in 8 months or less. We can't know.

Good luck, either way it shakes out.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    See right there at the bottom of the page?
    Posts by members, moderators and admins should not be considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy.

Oh, and see a doctor.
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options

That's extremely rude. Keep your comments to yourself.
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options

Since when did congratulating someone become rude? :huh:

I'll try and remember that when my best friend gets pregnant. If she asks, I'll tell her someone on the internet told me it was rude. She'll understand, I am sure.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    So OP, have you considered seeing a doctor about your medical condition?
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Could be a pituitary tumor. Maybe see a doctor?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

First off - public forum. No one has to keep their comments to themselves if they don't want to.

Second - why is it rude? OP is 4 months late....pregnancy is a possibility unless OP is really a guy...then again it'd also explain the lack of menstruating...