Average Girls and Guys

Options
I am not qualified to post in the "bad girls" thread so I figured I'd start a thread for average girls and guys. You know, the kind of people who aren't necessarily noticed in a crowd. Or perhaps, the non fancy person in the group. Maybe the dude who's in ok shape might have some moob going on. Maybe even for the person who thinks that putting a tack on teachers chair is too extreme but really wants to do it anyway...but doesn't. How average are you? Please discuss, share, relate, consider, meditate, post, etc on why you are average, what you think is average, what is too extreme to be considered average. Just don't go being not average...or we will have to hire someone to kick you out of the thread. And that sounds like too much effort. So BE AVERAGE.

Replies

• laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I keep my Christmas lights up all year round.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    I’m the epitome of the average Joe - quite the simpleton I’d say
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I would settle for just slightly below average.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

But what is your definition of "average"?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

But what is your definition of "average"?

Toyota Camry
    Cheeseburger & Fries
    Levi's
    5'11"
    Shimano 105
  • heartattackspecial
    heartattackspecial Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I drink diet pepsi. And I enjoy donuts. Sometimes together. And I eat them while wearing an outfit that nobody will remember.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I often have to remind people "Yes, I know, I was there" when they are telling me a story about something that happened to them when I was with them, because they forgot that part.

I can relate to this.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I have a very typical "midwestern girl born in the late 70s" first name. I was never the only one in any class in jr/sr high. Then I married someone with an extremely common last name. Not quite Smith, but pretty close.
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Is "simple" considered average? I don't have a ton of shoes, a lot of fancy clothes, wear a lot of makeup, need to be wined and dined or taken to exotic locations, I only require minimal attention. I just want respect, loyalty, honesty...and a mean foot massage.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I have like 2 rl friends that I'd probably never talk to if they didn't reach out to me once in a while, even though I love them Dudes 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Don't know if that's average or just odd honestly, or just a lousy friend and I can't even lol about it...
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Is "simple" considered average? I don't have a ton of shoes, a lot of fancy clothes, wear a lot of makeup, need to be wined and dined or taken to exotic locations, I only require minimal attention. I just want respect, loyalty, honesty...and a mean foot massage.

Would you settle for an average foot massage 🤔 asking for a friend
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I'd need to see his hands first - practice can also make average more better!
  • heartattackspecial
    heartattackspecial Posts: 53 Member
    Options

but if it was more better would it still be considered average?
  • cowsfan12
    Options

0i6q9cg9x3uw.jpeg
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options

This is so me. I sometimes wonder if I'm just too low maintenance. I take care of myself I'm just not over the top about things.