Options
2»

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I only talk to hot chicks.

Family_Guy_No_Fat_Chicks_Gray_Shirt.jpg

^ and that's funny because it's so ironic. those of you with a lack of a sense of a humor may not realize that the pic doesn't mean what it appears and is actually making fun of Peter Griffin. Just wanted that disclaimer as I meant no ill will.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

Family_Guy_No_Fat_Chicks_Gray_Shirt.jpg

Exactly.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

you need a spanking :wink:
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

you need a spanking :wink:

When-people-who-ordered-after-you-get-their-food-first.gif
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I think there are a whoooole lot of people on here who feel the same way you do.
    Shallow? or over concerned with looks vice health which often bleeds over into unhealthy weight loss to the point of a weight disfunction.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder if I'm shallow because I judge others on what they eat, but I know I only do so because I feel like everyone should eat healthy and I know that it's doable, even on ****ty incomes. I know, because I have pretty much no money and I live a vegetarian lifestyle and exercise. But, I also know that you can't force anyone to do anything that they don't want to; you can only hope for the best.
    Judge vs concerned about is two different words. Judgement leads to condemnation. Why does it trouble you when you see others destroying their lives? Would it be more beneficial to leave a life by example so others could see the results of your good health and if they choose to die a painful death through an unhealthy lifestyle it is there choice? Really, that is with sarcasm. I do get pained when I see someone of an extremely large size pigging out on plate after plate of junk. If I had an opportunity to talk to then I do but I do not push my views on those who would rather walk in the dark. I learned that when you point the "finger of judgement" three fingers are pointing back at you. So, I would not call your statement shallow but I would say it has no positive value if this is the way you think.
  • kayjay14
    kayjay14 Posts: 18
    Options

I just took my temp, it's 99.8. It's official, I'm hot.
    How YOU doin? :flowerforyou:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Is it okay that i am concerned about my appearance equally as much as my health?

No.

Go cry in the corner.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

I just took my temp, it's 99.8. It's official, I'm hot.
    How YOU doin? :flowerforyou:

Wow. 13 total posts in 3 years, and this? Not that there's anything wrong with that. I just would have expected something more.. profound based on your posting history.
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Okay... Bitter much? Do u wanna cry?