Annoying things the OS does...

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Crocs... Yeah no

Crocs are the ideal slippers when you have pets

Or kids that are into little green army men I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    Or planter faciatus 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Maggiesanvicto
    Maggiesanvicto Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I find it sweet when it’s a movie 😂
    Being called yummy. It makes me cringe. I also dont like guys who get emotional over video games

What about movies?

You know, for a friend... 😬

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Not listening then asking you to repeat it.

Buying the wrong things and then picking some obsolete or useless substitute
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Hoarding candy
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    really not a fan of the whole "overflowing bathroom waste bin that only gets carried out once a month" thing they do nowadays.

c'mon sis we all know what's buried up in that science experiment you got going in there

88qHdVW.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    really not a fan of the whole "overflowing bathroom waste bin that only gets carried out once a month" thing they do nowadays.

c'mon sis we all know what's buried up in that science experiment you got going in there

88qHdVW.gif

Yuck. I can't do that. Trash starts to smell after a week unless it's nothing but plastic and paper. :grimace:
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Hoarding candy

Specific kind or just in general?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I find it sweet when it’s a movie 😂
    Being called yummy. It makes me cringe. I also dont like guys who get emotional over video games

What about movies?

You know, for a friend... 😬

What about if it's a movie like, Independence Day 😬
    And how bout, sizzling... 😏

Deal breaker or no?

Same friend 😬
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Not bringing up things that they are unsatisfied with until I'm on speaker phone with my mom. Wtf was that?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited April 2020
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Hoarding candy

Specific kind or just in general?

I don’t like feeling like something is off limits or that I should feel guilty for eating anything. And turn about is fair play- I would never keep anything back or make someone feel bad for eating “my” food.

It’s how I feel about acts of service as well. If you act put upon or that someone is a burden then you’re doing it wrong. Be cheerful. Bear the load as if it’s nothing. Don’t make grandma feel as if it’s a trouble to bring her food. Don’t make your kids feel like you wish they’d go away. Even if you occasionally feel that way-talk it out in therapy but don’t hurt someone who needs you.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

88qHdVW.gif
    Gross. So gross, in fact, I got rid of the bathroom garbage can. If you have something that shouldn’t be flushed -and with our septic that’s nearly everything- carry it out.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Not bringing up things that they are unsatisfied with until I'm on speaker phone with my mom. Wtf was that?

hekx7xilrxyu.gif
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

I know of a long-term relationship that ended because one party became a mean old viper in front of the other party’s family.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Snore, although I understand it isn’t their fault, it’s annoying and affects my sleep.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    • Explaining things to me that I don't need explained.
    • Talking too much during movies/shows. Stop asking me questions! I've seen just as much of the show as you have!
    • Quoting movie lines during the movie and after. No one gives a *kitten*.
    • Farting and thinking it's hilarious.
    • Burping and not saying "excuse me". For *kitten*'s sake, are manners that hard to conjure up these days?

How long have you been hiding my closet?? Lol

Truthfully, if I start thinking of answers for this thread, I'll never be able to stop. :/
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Anyone familiar with 'snot rockets'? 'Nuf said. :(
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Snot rockets are a necessary evil sometimes 🤷‍♂️ - but if the os is around I’ll be discreet about it
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Snot rockets are a necessary evil sometimes 🤷‍♂️ - but if the os is around I’ll be discreet about it

If this means blowing your nose without a tissue then that is a dealbreaker
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

But what do you do when you're on the high intensity interval and can't breathe right? 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

But what do you do when you're on the high intensity interval and can't breathe right? 🤷🏽‍♂️
    You fall down and die like a civilized human being