I heard that eating clean makes you feel better...

Options

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,995 Member
    Options
    oh, yes - the count to 5 or whatever is irelevant if you have a dog - before you get to 2, the piece is gone ;)

speaks from personal experience ;)
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

IIRC, someone around here used to keep a list of all the different definitions of "clean eating" from various threads.

There: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10337480/what-is-clean-eating
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Avidkeo wrote: »
    I definitely prefer my food clean - so I wash my fruit and veges first, and throw out anything dropped on the floor.

Other than that, "clean" is a buzz word that doesn't actually mean anything.

I liked your post but I do have disagree with one point; three second rule for stuff on the floor, and especially chocolate! 😀

I've eaten a piece of lasagna I dropped on the floor before,told my hubs that's why I rarely get sick my body has immunity cuz I'm such a slob😆
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Isn't clean eating healthy eating? Like low sodium, low saturated fat, low sugar and white processed carbs? Basically what doctors tell you to avoid?

I have heard the term "clean eating" from bodybuilding books before, but I guess there was never really a tangible definition floating around.

There is no single definition. People will include the stuff you listed above, but also other things. And they will sometimes exempt things that fall into the categories you list above (like fruit, which can have lots of sugar).