• Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    only read OP's post.

My vote is for #2
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Dress # 4. - It has a lovely neckline that shows off your collar bones. (# 1-3 make you a look a little bustier than you probably are)
    The color of #4 accentuates your skin tone and compliments your hair...and I would also hazard a guess your eyes as well.

The reunion isnt until Sept,.. its only Jan now. Im gonna bet dollars to donuts that the dress fits beautifully by then.. if not a little on the large side.

The reunion was last September. Doesn't matter what you vote. The damage is done.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Dress # 4. - It has a lovely neckline that shows off your collar bones. (# 1-3 make you a look a little bustier than you probably are)
    The color of #4 accentuates your skin tone and compliments your hair...and I would also hazard a guess your eyes as well.

The reunion isnt until Sept,.. its only Jan now. Im gonna bet dollars to donuts that the dress fits beautifully by then.. if not a little on the large side.

The reunion was last September. Doesn't matter what you vote. The damage is done.

Results are here
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1100894-reunion-dress-part-2-the-winner-photos

( still can't figure out how on earth the person above got that it was this September, the OP says in three weeks.)