Debbie Knudsen Introduction

Options
Hi! I am a 52 year old wife, husband is Phil, we have 3 married children with 9 grandchildren from eastern Colorado. We operate a catering business, however the COVID 19 shut us down for awhile and I thought this would be a great opportunity to work on myself. Decided to do the Ultimate Package with Xyngular a week ago and they suggested this site to monitor my weightloss! So far it is working out great!

Replies

• lycheepoptarts
    lycheepoptarts Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Kudos for using the down time to accomplish a goal! Best of luck, Debbie! :)
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Lynatea
    Lynatea Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hello I am on day 3 of Xyngular, I am 52 and have about 25 pounds to lose. I am working out of the house and thought now is a good time to work on me. I have been on MFP for over 3000 days. I lost 44 pound about 5 yrs ago and slowly gained it a bunch back. So back down to 145. Add me as a friend and we can do this together.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • PBJ2
    PBJ2 Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hi, Debbie. I am new to My Fitness Pal and am considering Xyngular. Hope all is well with you. Was wondering how your journey with Xyngular is going at this time if you don't mind sharing.
  • Butterfly_Ninja3
    Butterfly_Ninja3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie! :smile: Welcome to MFP and it seems like a GREAT time for you to take control of your health! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,639 Member
    Options
    Hey Debbie!
    Welcome to the interwebs and the world of mfpeeps!

Just a friendly word of caution... You seem like a really sweet person, and there are some not so sweet people out in the world... You may want to be careful about posting first and last names on the forums.

I did that too, when I first started, and found out very quickly that sometimes anonymity is a very good thing. (someone thought it would be fun to try and guess my address, and got very creepy)

Be safe and kick butt! ❤️