Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a lie about the person above

Options

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    it was a roleplaying game he likes to do , total fantasy! ;p
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    strolls through the park at night stalking pigeons.....she doesn;t eat them, she just likes to stalk them like a cat
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options

She wants to be a replacement for Belle (or whatever her name is) in the next Twilight...(even though Twilight sucks balls)
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Goes around to restaurants and sits at the whitest table...he likes to be the Token Black guy
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    Lost to a one legged man in an *kitten* kicking contest.
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    strolls through the park at night stalking pigeons.....she doesn;t eat them, she just likes to stalk them like a cat

:open_mouth: he stalks me stalking the pigeons that are strangely awake at night... which fascinates me! :joy:

She wants to be a replacement for Belle (or whatever her name is) in the next Twilight...(even though Twilight sucks balls)

:joy: who?

he totally doesn't watch twilight... otherwise how would he know it s*cks balls? :joy:
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Bill8855 wrote: »
    Lost to a one legged man in an *kitten* kicking contest.

Super glues hair on to his head
  • Noelv1976
    Options

:open_mouth: he stalks me stalking the pigeons that are strangely awake at night... which fascinates me! :joy:

he totally doesn't watch twilight... otherwise how would he know it s*cks balls? :joy:

Stalks old people at retirement homes
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    had a horrible accident an is missing half of his face.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Has to use a weed whacker to trim the hair on her back
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options

She tried to make me watch Twilight and then I lost a few brain cells and fell asleep for two hours. You owe me two hours btw :) lololol
  • determined_ella
    Options

She tried to make me watch Twilight and then I lost a few brain cells and fell asleep for two hours. You owe me two hours btw :) lololol

the brain cells he lost were because he insisted on watching the adverts in between the film..
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    She bit me and I turned into a vampire but it got better.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Couldn't comprehend that a coyote does indeed run faster than a roadrunner. went ballistic!
  • WMDemetree
    WMDemetree Posts: 3,923 Member
    Options
    has a lisp worse than Daffy Duck
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Thinks he's a duck
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Likes to think Hello Kitty was her idea
  • determined_ella
    Options
    she went quackers! couldn't calm her down so we called a quack for her! .... too far? :joy:
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    She calls crackers quackers and thinks its adorable! :\
  • determined_ella
    Options
    she used to call me Susie.... I still don't know why?!