Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a lie about the person above

Options

Replies

• Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Is the main focus complaint at all HOA Board Meetings...her and her noisy parties!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Worked nights as a male stripper...hey there bob :p
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Has resorted to chasing after the 'creepy old man' in the free-candy van explaining that she's performing a community service by changing his interests away from little children. Upon catching-up with one of these 'old-men', definitely shows them what that sad, tear-stained inflatable mattress in the back of their van can be used for...

... on a possibly related note, twin-bed sized fleece-flock inflatable mattress sales have increased two-fold in her area, and older vans are being sold and registered in ever greater numbers
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Has a tattoo of the cookie monster on his stomach
  • lichic25
    lichic25 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    She stole my wallet and punched me in the face before she left
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    lichic25 wrote: »

She tried taking MY wallet but nearly took my life in the process
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Someone looked at him wrong once and he called the cops, said he felt threatened.
  • lichic25
    Options

She tried taking MY wallet but nearly took my life in the process

Carries a ridiculous amount of wallets with him wherever he goes.

• suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    She works as a outreach liaison to the sleestack community. It's the first time in her entire career that she's found meaning in her daily tasks.
  • lichic25
    Options
    Runs an underground "Sweatin To The Oldies" gym on the weekends.
  • taco_inspector
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @suzreen Broke my heart in a dream once --- Walking in a lightly forested area that had just been covered in fresh snow with little bunny footprints all around, we gazed into each other's eyes, and I began to introduce myself ...

... ,"Hell NO!" is all I heard as she turned and rode off on her bike, lighting the forest ablaze; it was then that I noticed that she'd chained my right ankle to a tree. The tickling flames sounded like her laughter as I lost consciousness...

@lichic25 Is jealous that she cannot come to 'sweating to the oldies' with me, and also cannot receive my AARP discount at the neighboring ice creamery
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    Has a trampstamp that says "I ❤️ Michael Jackson"
  • taco_inspector
    Options
    Collects tattoos - not her own mind you, but on the 'used' market. She's frequently found at ME offices and/or crematoriums in sparsely populated rural areas increasing the size and variety of her collection. Uses the rationale, "Why not?, they're done with them".
  • suzreen
    Options
    All of the elderly people hate him with a PASSION, because he square dances better than anybody!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    She likes to catch and eat opossums
  • lichic25
    Options
    Former Ice Capades skater
  • taco_inspector
    edited April 2015
    Options
    suzreen wrote: »
    All of the elderly people hate him with a PASSION, because he SPONGE BOB squarePANTS dances better than anybody!
    (fixed it for ya dear! w00t!)

jrline wrote: »
    Hearkening back to a traumatic event in his early childhood, @jrline still attempts to fly... and misses his first cat "Rocky", who couldn't.

Former Ice Capades skater
    Is not wearing any pants in her pics; she smiles here not only because we don't know, but because she was seated on a rather active turtle at the moment.
  • suzreen
    Options
    All of the elderly people hate him with a PASSION, because he SPONGE BOB squarePANTS dances better than anybody!
    (fixed it for ya dear! w00t!)

jrline wrote: »
    Hearkening back to a traumatic event in his early childhood, @jrline still attempts to fly... and misses his first cat "Rocky", who couldn't

Thanks for catching that, SpongeBob. Love, Patrick

• taco_inspector
    Options
    Thanks for catching that, SpongeBob. Love, Patrick

Digs me; we share our adoration for a specific pink asteroidal echinoderm. :kissing_heart:
  • suzreen
    Options
    Post a lie, now Stan!

He hasn't made his diary public because he can't figure out how to log all the roadkill he eats, and he doesn't want his "guestimate" called in to question by his pals. He learned to eat and enjoy roadkill after that time I left him chained to a tree in the forest.