Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a lie about the person above

Options

Replies

• suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I beg your pardon, sir?
  • cdcruizer05
    cdcruizer05 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Has a third breast on her back
  • suzreen
    Options
    Is a lingerie designer for women (and men) with extra breasts.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    Purchased a VERY sexi "manziere" for me from @cdcruizer05 -- quite nice indeed; supports the moobs nicely
  • cdcruizer05
    Options
    Purchased a VERY sexi "manziere" for me from @cdcruizer05 -- quite nice indeed; supports the moobs nicely

Lol glad @suzreen is a happy customer and thank u for referring @standenvernet to our wonderful line of moob wear!
  • taco_inspector
    Options
    Lol glad @suzreen is a happy customer and thank u for referring @standenvernet to our wonderful line of moob wear!

I'm totally stoked to see how that new piece works for me ... Wha'd you call it, a "Thing-String"? I'll send ya photos, just like last time ;)

• suzreen
    Options
    He has a six toed cat named Mort that tells fortunes. That is how he made all his money -- with Mort's stock picks.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    She's on MFP to gain massive amounts of weight
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Writes lifetime movies to 'honor' the victims but really just pockets the profits
  • suzreen
    Options
    She wears that cheerleader outfit every Monday, and does her routine at the bus stop, cheering on all the other downtrodden commuters.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    has a weird "relation" with a scarecrow in her farm.
  • taco_inspector
    Options
    Recently purchased a new rain-coat (London Fog trench-coat style), and a 100-count box of non-textured lightly powdered latex exam gloves for his Monday bus rides.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Is really a hermit who never gets out and socializes with the world!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Prefers no makeup ;)
  • suzreen
    Options
    He wishes he could hang out with alisontheice
  • taco_inspector
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @suzreen Recently discovered that Pepsi can be used as a solvent to remove bugs from her flawless complexion without caloric gain or loss of essential skin moisture; the clean is both thorough, and exfoliating. In a somewhat related note, she now gathers much of her protein on her bike rides by skimming insect directly from the air and/or gathering waylaid roadkill squirrels.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    use to be a college professor...use to be because he had to quit due to his weakness to college girls
  • taco_inspector
    Options
    A highly specialized employee for a large Christmas decoration manufacturer. He has special skills at drilling the tiny mounting holes in the bottoms of tree-top angel figures.
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    likes to polish his toenails in the shower because he thinks they'll dry quicker
  • cdcruizer05
    Options
    The real author of fifty shades of grey