My thighs... New issue

Options
Under_Construction13
Under_Construction13 Posts: 60 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I have a question and I am embarrassed about it.
I'm 5'5 167 lbs, my thighs rubs together when I walk and now I have a dark patch where they meet.
Has any one else experienced this?
How can it be resolved?
About 2 yrs ago I was at aboutm125 lbs, after my second son, marriage and stress from work I just gained and gained more weight,so this,issue is new to me.

Thanks,for ready and for any advice.
-Addie

Replies

• lyoill
    lyoill Posts: 59
    Options
    I have a question and I am embarrassed about it.
    I'm 5'5 167 lbs, my thighs rubs together when I walk and now I have a dark patch where they meet.
    Has any one else experienced this?
    How can it be resolved?
    About 2 yrs ago I was at aboutm125 lbs, after my second son, marriage and stress from work I just gained and gained more weight,so this,issue is new to me.

Thanks,for ready and for any advice.
    -Addie
    this used to happen to me all of the time, but not for a very long time. When it was a problem I used to make sure that my legs we covered and that they were not bare. So I would always wear pants or say leggings under a dress etc. Or I had been known to wear bicycle shorts under my skirt. when your weight comes down it won't be such an issue anymore. It's an awful and some times painful feeling:( The dark patch will go away if the rubbing stops.
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ this. Get some spanx or cycling shorts to wear under your skirt.
  • Mini_horse_lover
    Mini_horse_lover Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    yep i do. its disgusting -_-
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Even J-Lo's thigh's touch. And the friction causes the melatonin in your skin to react. If you lose weight it will go away. If you don't lose weight in that area, Oh well. It's a perfectly normal human thing and many women have this issue (guys too). So chillax. lol

I wear shorts under my dresses and skirts or in the very least pantyhose. It helps immensely.
  • ibach08
    ibach08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This issue has been up before and someone suggested "Body Glide". I have the same problem and I tried this product and it works like a charm!
  • Under_Construction13
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    I use baby butt paste right now(it's diaper rash cream I have for the kids) that works great.
    My thighs will hurt when there's lots of friction and its hot out, and I like to wear shorts when I can.

Thanks again :)
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Montistat makes an anti-chafing gel for this purpose. I haven't used it for my thighs, but it makes a decent makeup primer!
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    I use baby butt paste right now(it's diaper rash cream I have for the kids) that works great.
    My thighs will hurt when there's lots of friction and its hot out, and I like to wear shorts when I can.

Thanks again :)

Are you talking about Boudreaux's Butt Paste? That stuff is awesome. Good for scraped knees and other boo-boos.

(I don't have kids, but I'm really clumsy and mom used it for me)
This discussion has been closed.