Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 days (May)

Options
13»

Replies

• hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Day 12 done i tell myself it get easier dont think my bodu believes it lol. Well done @BayleyBear512 how your wrists doing?
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hnyzthms wrote: »
    Day 12 done i tell myself it get easier dont think my bodu believes it lol. Well done @BayleyBear512 how your wrists doing?

Nice job! 👏 The wrists seem to have adapted a bit, but they still hurt a little each day after all those planks! I got day 14 done today and moving on to level 3 tomorrow so I can hopefully be rid of them!! 😂
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    Day 15 done... Did level 3. Oh. my. god. It was so difficult! 😵
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Day 14 done one more day tomorrow at level 2 then level 3 on Friday
    Glad to hear wrists arent suffering as much
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    Day 16 today. Level 3 is kicking my butt. I have to do beginner versions on almost all moves and pause the video a couple times to catch my breath. Really hoping to see improvement over the next week!
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    Day 17 done. Dang, level 3 just feels impossible! Still pausing the video quite a bit to my catch breath. I probably hate the rock and rolls the most, lol.
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    Day 18 done 💪. I still hate level 3 😭
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    @hnyzthms you still hanging in there?

Day 19 done today for me. Two more days of level 3 then I'll be moving to level 4!!
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    Not sure if anyone will be seeing this, but hey, I'm still going to post! I've really enjoyed keeping tally of my workouts on here.

Day 20 is done!!!

I'll be doing one more day of lvl 3. I've hated this level with every fiber of my being and will be very happy to move on to something different 😆. Level 3 has way to many "advanced" moves, IMO. I do my best to keep up and get it right but it just feels impossible to fully accomplish.
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    Day 21 done and level 3 in the books! Starting level 4 tomorrow.
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    And Day 23 done! Gotta be honest, level 4 is SO much better than level 3. I'm actually enjoying it and don't feel like any one move is outlandishly difficult. Doing modifyer on several moves right now but hoping to step it up tomorrow on a couple.

The jumping jacks with leg kick-out are tripping me up. I feel super uncoordinated on those but hoping to improve on form and speed.
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    Day 24 done 💪. Got through one cycle of the jumping jacks with leg kick-outs while actually jumping. Second cycle I had to follow along with Shelly again. Also got off my knees a couple times on the plank strength moves in the third circuit. So improvements are being made!
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    Day 25 done!
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    Day 26 done! Took yesterday off.
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    Day 27 done! Wow, getting close to done!
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    Day 28 done!
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    And day 29 done. Wow, one more day left!! I plan to write up my final thoughts tomorrow and I'll be posting my before/after photos. This has been a hell of a ride. I know I don't have a bikini body quite yet, but I'm a hell of a lot closer to it than I was 1-3 months ago when I started working out and started the 30 Day Shred. I can't wait to share my results. Also I will probably continue on with either another round of the Shred after this or I'll be starting something like the BeachBody program. I'm excited to make even more headway on my fitness :blush:
  • BayleyBear512
    Options
    Day 30 - complete!

Ripped in 30 has definitely made me more toned and more fit. My pictures aren't as crazy noticeable as with 30 Day Shred but I can still see major differences in my overall appearance. And clothes are fitting better!

RI30 is definitely focused more on toning. Level 2 and 3 were so crazy on strength that I had a hard time getting through the videos with proper form. I also feel like my cardio suffered because the strength was so intense. I really like RI30 for what it does though. I feel conditioned to working out. I feel ready to jump into another program. I'm probably going to start BeachBody dance so I can really hammer down on burning calories. Need to shed the fat that's hiding the muscles I just built up! 😄