Omad

Options
bpooja410
bpooja410 Posts: 4 Member
Hi guys, do I've recently started omad, any suggestions? I'm currently 53 and I wanna reach 49 so....please share your experiences...?

Replies

• KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    53? I'm assuming you must mean kg.

You have to still hit your calorie goal, even with one meal a day, whatever mfp gave you as a goal, eat your one meal and reach that goal
  • bpooja410
    Options
    Yeah in kg. Yup I'm trying, thanks!
  • bpooja410
    Options
    53? I'm assuming you must mean kg.

You have to still hit your calorie goal, even with one meal a day, whatever mfp gave you as a goal, eat your one meal and reach that goal

Thanks! Trying my best
  • tallwillow2
    tallwillow2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've tried OMAD before.... I did find it easier to do this after eating twice a day for a few weeks. Once the routine is established the hunger pangs/low energy etc go away. Challenge for me was to get enough fats/carbs in my omad diet since I don't eat meat (just dairy products)
  • bpooja410
    Options
    I've tried OMAD before.... I did find it easier to do this after eating twice a day for a few weeks. Once the routine is established the hunger pangs/low energy etc go away. Challenge for me was to get enough fats/carbs in my omad diet since I don't eat meat (just dairy products)

Yeah I've tried intermittent fasting and now I'm trying omad. True even I'm a vegetarian.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options

I eat the same way. Try making fat bombs to help with your fat intake. There are many recipes online.

I make mine on meal prep days and they help me to reach my fat goal some days and also help to satisfy a sweet/chocolate craving too. :smile:
  • tallwillow2
    tallwillow2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    rainbow198 wrote: »
    I eat the same way. Try making fat bombs to help with your fat intake. There are many recipes online.

I make mine on meal prep days and they help me to reach my fat goal some days and also help to satisfy a sweet/chocolate craving too. :smile:

Thanks, I'll look this up. Definitely sounds better than eating loads of cheese sticks, like I'm doing now :)