Calorie Counter

Message Boards General Health, Fitness and Diet
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Weight Watchers fed up

harley79harley79 Member Posts: 77 Member Member Posts: 77 Member
So I'm on Weight Watchers I'm just coming back to trying to lose over 100lbs well I just scanned a fruit cup in its own juice thats 70cal and it's 7points
That is alot of points I love that they have zero point foods because weighing fruit is annoying but my God that's ridiculous any suggestions

Replies

• VegasFitVegasFit Member Posts: 1,211 Member Member Posts: 1,211 Member
    Are you on the Blue plan? I've do both MFP and WW. Currently do WW. It works for me because I tend to get caught up with numbers. Like another poster mentioned you could track both and see how it pans out.
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 4,878 Member Member Posts: 4,878 Member
    There's only choices and consequences. There's no such thing as a free lunch or free fruits and vegetables. There's the cost of decision making and consumption.

Back in the day of old saloons, those 'free' lunches were very salty so you would buy more drinks to offset the cost of the lunch. Free goods and foods are used as slick marketing tricks to entice customers. Just remember the old adage, if it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't.

Whenever food items appear to be free there's a cost to someone.

edited May 21
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,340 Member Member Posts: 4,340 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Come to the calorie counting side,

We have cookies.

and CHOCOLATE!

Uh, no. The chocolate's all gone. *makes sure drawers are locked*
  • missyelainiousmissyelainious Member, Premium Posts: 22 Member Member, Premium Posts: 22 Member
    Try Noom. I did WW a while ago and found it frustrating in the same way. Noom was inspiring and once I did that for 3 months I had a lot better understanding of what to shoot for with MFP.