FIT MOMS WITH BIG BUTS?

Options

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight, I also kinda lost my butt. It was deflated and sort of flat. I started lifting and doing squats, deadlifts, lunges, step ups, hip thrusts, and glute bridges. I also gained a few lbs because my low weight was really low. Anyways, hubby loves my butt now and I have gotten compliments on my shape. When you lift in a small surplus, you can make some booty gains of both muscle and a little fat, which will help round your butt. Have you looked up Brett Contreras?

This.

Also didn’t you recently have a baby OP Or am I confusing you with someone else? Go easy on your body if it just grew another human.

Please don’t get stuff injected into your bum. Wear paddied undies if that’s the look you prefer. No one will know.

They really won't, women have been wearing bum rolls and hip pads for centuries. I'm pretty interested in historical fashion.

Until very recently, the clothes made the body. Add a roll here, ruffles there, you could have the "in" shape you wanted with a little engineering. You didn't have to inject things into your body or have stuff sucked out. Modern fashion has failed women on that front.
    When I lost weight, I also kinda lost my butt. It was deflated and sort of flat. I started lifting and doing squats, deadlifts, lunges, step ups, hip thrusts, and glute bridges. I also gained a few lbs because my low weight was really low. Anyways, hubby loves my butt now and I have gotten compliments on my shape. When you lift in a small surplus, you can make some booty gains of both muscle and a little fat, which will help round your butt. Have you looked up Brett Contreras?

This.

Also didn’t you recently have a baby OP Or am I confusing you with someone else? Go easy on your body if it just grew another human.

Please don’t get stuff injected into your bum. Wear paddied undies if that’s the look you prefer. No one will know.

They really won't, women have been wearing bum rolls and hip pads for centuries. I'm pretty interested in historical fashion.

Until very recently, the clothes made the body. Add a roll here, ruffles there, you could have the "in" shape you wanted with a little engineering. You didn't have to inject things into your body or have stuff sucked out. Modern fashion has failed women on that front.

But...but...it costs more! There is an entire industry behind this, and creating the desire for it--what a shame! I live in Italy and I'm always interested when noted plastic surgeons are interviewed. They are all very.... imperfect. THEY do not do plastic surgery. Have you ever wondered why? I have.
  • JanetReyna
    JanetReyna Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I just don’t think fitness will get me a huge bum. I mean yes it will look peachy but I am looking for opinions because I personally don’t think with weights my bum will be huge, perky yes but not phatt *kitten*, *kitten* clapping look. To each it’s own, but that’s the look I like. My butt is perky naturally and sort of nice but not big as I would like.

This.

• JanetReyna
    Options
    Theoldguy1 wrote: »
    JanetReyna wrote: »
    harper16 wrote: »
    Well it was really hard for me because where I live no one really knows a lot about gaining muscle etc. I would post questions here and I would do the work but it didn’t work :( My butt never grew and I’m Apple shape so that makes everything worse. I accepted the fact I’ll never have the shape I want because my hips are narrowed. Surgery is so popular right now it gets me questioning if I want it, something mild of course but still, it sucks not liking your shape at all. Sorry if I was being annoying I just don’t have anyone else to vent to about this.
    Just get the surgery and move on. I agree you keep posting this over and over again, but you never seem to want to put in any time or effort to get any results you'd like to see.

It can take months or years to see the results you are wanting. If they can be accomplished at all. You can't expect to see results in a couple months. That's a drastic change. It's like me getting upset that I haven't lost 50 lbs in 2 months. It's not going to happen that quickly.

And, in my opinion the girl in the picture doesn't look muscular.

I don’t like the muscular look, I like the natural fat booty look. But tbh; I don’t know it my goals match the goal weight training gives you. I want it big round and jiggly. Not super hard like a rock, so I don’t even know what to do.

Is it just me or is fat booty and fit sort of an oxymoron?

WDYM?

Your title talks about "fit moms", but you say "I don’t like the muscular look, I like the natural fat booty look." The desires for excess body fat generally doesn't go with "fit".

The thing is I don’t know anyone who has gotten a huge bum with weights only... I mean yes it will look perky but idk if I’m capable of having it increase a lot in size with ONLY weights. Many people bulk to get bigger, if you bulk you’ll get bigger bums because you gain a bit more fat.
    So I believe if I want to increase in size I need more fat added, due to the fact I’m fat already and my but isn’t huge.
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Well it was really hard for me because where I live no one really knows a lot about gaining muscle etc. I would post questions here and I would do the work but it didn’t work :( My butt never grew and I’m Apple shape so that makes everything worse. I accepted the fact I’ll never have the shape I want because my hips are narrowed. Surgery is so popular right now it gets me questioning if I want it, something mild of course but still, it sucks not liking your shape at all. Sorry if I was being annoying I just don’t have anyone else to vent to about this.
    Just get the surgery and move on. I agree you keep posting this over and over again, but you never seem to want to put in any time or effort to get any results you'd like to see.

It can take months or years to see the results you are wanting. If they can be accomplished at all. You can't expect to see results in a couple months. That's a drastic change. It's like me getting upset that I haven't lost 50 lbs in 2 months. It's not going to happen that quickly.

I don’t like the muscular look, I like the natural fat booty look. But tbh; I don’t know it my goals match the goal weight training gives you. I want it big round and jiggly. Not super hard like a rock, so I don’t even know what to do.

WDYM?

Your title talks about "fit moms", but you say "I don’t like the muscular look, I like the natural fat booty look." The desires for excess body fat generally doesn't go with "fit".

The thing is I don’t know anyone who has gotten a huge bum with weights only... I mean yes it will look perky but idk if I’m capable of having it increase a lot in size with ONLY weights. Many people bulk to get bigger, if you bulk you’ll get bigger bums because you gain a bit more fat.
    So I believe if I want to increase in size I need more fat added, due to the fact I’m fat already and my but isn’t huge.

The only way you'll get the look you want is with surgery.
  • JanetReyna
    Options

WDYM?

The only way you'll get the look you want is with surgery.

I know it’s the only way 🥺
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    why are yall being mean to her? no need for attitude

OP as asked this exact question on several occasions. The results she wants can't be obtained through diet and exercise. The only way she'll get the results that she wants is with surgery. There is nothing wrong with wanting to have plastic surgery, or getting it done.

If you have some advice on how OP can get the results without surgery, please share.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options

What is your suggestion to TO's question? You could tell TO in the kindest possible way that you understand here and that if she wishes this hard enough it will happen. But what does TO gain from that? Being realistic sometimes is the best thing to do.
  • JanetReyna
    Options
    👍🏻
    yirara wrote: »
    So why continue about it? Seriously, you can't get the look you want naturally. Get surgery (and properly inform about the risks beforehand) or accept that you can't have the body shape you want; work with a therapist if necessary.

Hey, I want to have a slim, androgynous look. Guess what: I got the pelvis of an old miller's nag. Great.

• JanetReyna
    Options
    All I want is a big bubble butt🥺
    But thanks guys, I want to feel happy with my body shape so I will definitely look into liposculture but of course I will add weights and healthy eating. It isn’t my intention to annoy people, but I’ve posted multiple times because it seems like EVERYONE here is against plastic surgery and besides that mostly everyone thinks you can get a really big butt through only strength training which I believe is not gonna happen due to the fact you need more fat to have more size, Thanks y’all.
  • JanetReyna
    Options

Thank you! And it’s okay, don’t worry 💜
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    But thanks guys, I want to feel happy with my body shape so I will definitely look into liposculture but of course I will add weights and healthy eating. It isn’t my intention to annoy people, but I’ve posted multiple times because it seems like EVERYONE here is against plastic surgery and besides that mostly everyone thinks you can get a really big butt through only strength training which I believe is not gonna happen due to the fact you need more fat to have more size, Thanks y’all.

There is a reason why people are against it, Janet. Many women are blind to the dangers. Research it well yourself, because if you decide to do it, it's on you. Sometimes happiness isn't what we think it is. You're young now but what's going to happen to that big butt in a few years...gravity and all. However, I wish you luck.
  • JanetReyna
    Options
    👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

There is a reason why people are against it, Janet. Many women are blind to the dangers. Research it well yourself, because if you decide to do it, it's on you. Sometimes happiness isn't what we think it is. You're young now but what's going to happen to that big butt in a few years...gravity and all. However, I wish you luck.