Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 115

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,527 Member
    @eyesopennow & @kblanc14 - yes, I think it looks easy and delicious too, that's my next baking recipe sorted! (Do one per week, currently still have some of my chickpea pecan blondies that I'm using as a mid morning snack after my long walk).
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    musicsax wrote: »
    @eyesopennow & @kblanc14 - yes, I think it looks easy and delicious too, that's my next baking recipe sorted! (Do one per week, currently still have some of my chickpea pecan blondies that I'm using as a mid morning snack after my long walk).
    Nice, I hope you enjoy them! The one thing I read in the blog comments was that you should make sure you grind up the oats first, then add the wet ingredients. I guess if you over blend the batter the oats start to cook a bit and it doesn’t cook right in the oven.

I just ground the oats, dumped them in a bowl—> puréed the wet ingredients on their own—> then added the dry ingredients with the wet and blended for about 30 seconds until everything was happy.

Again, I can’t wait for my breakfast today!
  • matratazola
    matratazola Posts: 405 Member
    @musicsax that's a good loosing streak you've got going there! that's great !
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Daily weigh-ins in a row: 2, my challenge is to lose weight every round until goal weight

Wed 92.6 kg
    Thu 91.9 today the number of active cases of covid-19 dropped below 10 in my country, the last 3 1/2 months have been a worry for me, I think that it's time to put that aside and concentrate on my weight loss
    Fri 91.8