• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's. :)

It's not all about plain nonfat yogurt.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Hanes Comfort Fit Boxer Briefs. Most comfortable underwear I've EVER owned (unpaid,, non-celebrity endorsement :D )
  • tommytorpedo
    tommytorpedo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    1/2 rack of baby back ribs
  • queeninmyownstory
    queeninmyownstory Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Strawberry margarita beverage from Costco - deeeeeeeeeeeeeeelish
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    A new mattress.
  • MaryRose1180
    MaryRose1180 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Baby chicken food
  • dethstar77
    dethstar77 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Bug spray :D
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Three bananas 🍌🍌🍌
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    I bought some bananas while grocery shopping this past weekend. They're not usually something I buy a lot of anymore but thinking ahead to the rest of the week where it's supposed to get high 80-low 90's I plan on making some frosty delicious smoothies with frozen watermelon, bananas and strawberries. Maybe it'll keep me resisting Ben and Jerry's ice cream this weekend. :)

Or maybe not. :/
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,555 Member
    Options
    Twice baked potatoes,
    Mini Ham and Cheese Sliders,
    Orzo Salad,
    Broccoli Salad
    and a tiny Banana Bread
    🤤
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    blurry passport photo

My photo took maybe 3 minutes. Take the photo. Print. Pay the man. Done / Easy.

However, I was there for 45 minutes because an older couple were also having their passport photos taken and the lady wasn't happy with them.

It hit a boiling point when her husband said to her:

"You know what? You're a pain in my @** everywhere we go and everything we do."

Awesome.
    It was well worth the 45 minute wait.

The thing is, the quality of my photo is so bad, I suspect that it will be rejected by the govmint. (I would)
    Ima just going to take my own damn photo.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Three bananas 🍌🍌🍌

Every week I do my dad's grocery shopping and every week the first item on the list is three bananas. Mind you, he only eats half a banana every day so they have to be small, and in varying degrees of ripeness so that one is ready to eat, one will be ready in two days, the last one in four days..... "Three bananas" has a particular meaning for me.

Which reminds me, the NEXT thing I buy will be a stamp to mail a letter for him.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Haha passport photos. Fun times.
    The only experience I had with that was when I went to get one; there was this extremely cute little boy of about 3 yo, ahead of me and he made it look so easy, sit up cute and smile, right? How hard can that be? He was done in under 45 seconds. They took and retook my picture no less than 5 times. :( I was starting to fear breaking their camera.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Three bananas 🍌🍌🍌

Every week I do my dad's grocery shopping and every week the first item on the list is three bananas. Mind you, he only eats half a banana every day so they have to be small, and in varying degrees of ripeness so that one is ready to eat, one will be ready in two days, the last one in four days..... "Three bananas" has a particular meaning for me.

Which reminds me, the NEXT thing I buy will be a stamp to mail a letter for him.

Moral of the story: @ythannah is a great child 🥰 And your father sounds like an absolute cutey with his habits!
  • dethstar77
    dethstar77 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    knee brace and foam coffee cups
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Three bananas 🍌🍌🍌

Moral of the story: @ythannah is a great child 🥰 And your father sounds like an absolute cutey with his habits!

Aww, thanks <3 Sometimes I don't feel so great when I get yet another demand on top of all the other errands I need to run. Then I remind myself he's been pretty much housebound since last March and at least I'm out in the world.

He's probably on the spectrum, he can be weirdly rigid about the strangest things. But at 82 he's sharp as a tack and he's got a wicked sense of humour. He not only texts, he even uses emojis. :D
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Options
    Five Golden Age mysteries, because tomorrow is likely to be a repeat of today (TOM-induced couch potato action) and I need something to read. A new mouse and keyboard for my girlfriend, and a small plane to fix the sticking doors in this 75 yr old house. Which, you know, I'll get on as soon as I'm able to function normally again.