What's the last thing you bought?

Options

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Shoes, again! I think I'm addicted to Vans and Chuck Taylors 😬 just ordered these 2 pairs. I have a problem.

qa71mrliunef.jpg
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options
    Summer gear, I’m hoping we’re allowed to go places soon.🤞🏽

i8o3l9p64s5d.jpeg

LOVE all of that 🥰
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    Shoes, again! I think I'm addicted to Vans and Chuck Taylors 😬 just ordered these 2 pairs. I have a problem.

qa71mrliunef.jpg

I like those! 😍
    I think I’ve purchased at least 4 pair of sneakers in the last couple weeks!
    All of a sudden, I’m hooked on sneakers. 😊
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options

qa71mrliunef.jpg

I like those! 😍
    I think I’ve purchased at least 4 pair of sneakers in the last couple weeks!
    All of a sudden, I’m hooked on sneakers. 😊

I was hesitating with the leopard print ones but I think they'll look cute with jean shorts and a t-shirt or tank. I really don't know when I'll be able to wear them because of lockdown 😆 all I know is that I didn't need them but it makes me happy 😂😂😂
  • iPaint82
    iPaint82 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    New tires for my mountain bike. It’s just so easy to buy stuff online!!
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    A bacon cheeseburger from Braum’s for lunch.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Oh man, I haven't been to Braum's in ages! Haven't lived in an area that had them for that long, either.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options

Oh man, I haven't been to Braum's in ages! Haven't lived in an area that had them for that long, either.

Unfortunately for my waistline there’s one just outside my neighborhood. 🤤
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options

qa71mrliunef.jpg

I like yours too!😍 So cute! I wore a pair to the grocery store last night!😂 It’s the only place we’re allowed to go to.🤷‍♀️
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options

qa71mrliunef.jpg

I like yours too!😍 So cute! I wore a pair to the grocery store last night!😂 It’s the only place we’re allowed to go to.🤷‍♀️

Same, I already have my outfit picked out for groceries this weekend 😆
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options

qa71mrliunef.jpg

🤣🤣🤣
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

qa71mrliunef.jpg

And to think there used to be a day I dreaded grocery shopping. Now I look forward to it so much as a way to get out of the house, I'm at the store 3x a week. :/

Love the summer shoes everybody!!
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    edited May 2021
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

qa71mrliunef.jpg

And to think there used to be a day I dreaded grocery shopping. Now I look forward to it so much as a way to get out of the house, I'm at the store 3x a week. :/

Love the summer shoes everybody!!

I usually like to order them online and just go pick them up but now it's pretty much the only place we're allowed to go. Tomorrow is the day for me... I may even do my hair and makeup 😂
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Tacos 🤤
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options
    Beads
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    Ok, just because it's usually a diet coke, I'll say I broke down and went through the Carl's Jr drive thru on Sunday and got myself a kids hamburger meal. And there's NO WAY that meal is 200 calories. Fries were meh (it's been forever since I've eaten fries) and they gave me a cheeseburger instead and I totally devoured it. :)
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    33a33d5qi2z3.jpeg

Just received my new readers.
    I stepped out of my comfort zone a little with these. 😄
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    33a33d5qi2z3.jpeg

Foster Grant...so fancy. :) I'm like...whatever they sell at Target or the Dollar store.

Those are cool tho. :)
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    33a33d5qi2z3.jpeg

Foster Grant...so fancy. :) I'm like...whatever they sell at Target or the Dollar store.

Those are cool tho. :)

I’ve always bought my readers at the drug store (CVS).
    I was ready for some variety.
    I wear them all the time, gotta go see an eye doc.