Options
    Smoked hot link,
    Smoked chicken,
    Smoked pulled pork,
    🤤

Yummy. Package deal?

Well ya know, the carnivore thing.
    😀

Hey I’m all for it! I like to harvest a couple deer per year and I need to invest in chicken farms.
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    Ready for Disney next month with my Stitch crazy daughter 🥰taulewjsck5r.jpg

We went a few years ago - I remember not even being excited for it and then it was legit the best day of my life 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,341 Member
    Options
    Flowers for my mom for after her performance
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,162 Member
    Options
    fo5uuv9zl18o.jpeg

Not the last thing I paid for but it’s the last thing that I purchased and received today. 😊💟
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,653 Member
    Options
    Decided to bite the bullet and get a back up activity tracker if I can't figure how to get the stupid tiny screws back into my garmin vivofit 4. I couldn't decide between a Mi Band 7 and an Amazfit 7 so, after A LOT of comparison googling, I bought both. One will go back. I'm just iffy on which size display will be best for me.

And STILL cheaper than a fitbit inspire 3.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    506uqfuc5h3a.jpeg
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    506uqfuc5h3a.jpeg

I *kitten* love peanuts but when I'm counting calories I can't justify it because I just wanna eat the whole container and that blows my day way over the top
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    506uqfuc5h3a.jpeg

I *kitten* love peanuts but when I'm counting calories I can't justify it because I just wanna eat the whole container and that blows my day way over the top

I weigh or, if I’m desperate, count the serving. And then I put the container away in an inconvenient cabinet. My brain won’t think of it if it’s not in front of me

OR

With something really good, I’ll portion out some for myself & give the rest to my children. I do this with M&Ms

OR

I buy single serve.

OR

I just keep walking & don’t buy it.

AND

sometimes I *kitten* up 😅
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,341 Member
    Options
    Groceries
  • spacetreemonkey
    spacetreemonkey Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I believe it was a chocolate santa. I wish I had stuck it in the fridge, by the time I ate it, it was partly melted and not that delicious.
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Decided to bite the bullet and get a back up activity tracker if I can't figure how to get the stupid tiny screws back into my garmin vivofit 4. I couldn't decide between a Mi Band 7 and an Amazfit 7 so, after A LOT of comparison googling, I bought both. One will go back. I'm just iffy on which size display will be best for me.

You could ask a watch repair place if they could look at getting the screws back in the Vivofit, they’ll have tiny tools, screwdrivers and magnifying glasses for the job. Might cost you $30 or something but could be be worth it?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    l25no2m0oh4k.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,653 Member
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »

You could ask a watch repair place if they could look at getting the screws back in the Vivofit, they’ll have tiny tools, screwdrivers and magnifying glasses for the job. Might cost you $30 or something but could be be worth it?

I actually have all the tools. I didn't the first time the battery died tho and took it to a watch repair place. I'm checking out hacks to get the screws in since the magnetizer that came with the screwdriver set I bought didn't work. Or I didn't use it right.

$30ish (each) is what I paid for the Mi Band and Amazfit! :)