• PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    some Farm to Feet hiking socks
  • dusty_demolition
    dusty_demolition Posts: 27 Member
    Oreo Cookies from Vending machine at work
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Club and Cheddar crackers along with my usual diet coke.
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    All the fixings for lobster rolls. Next time I get hungry that’s gonna be my meal.

🤤🤤🤤
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    4 new NARS blushes.

Starbucks. Iced brown sugar oatmilk shaken espresso. Only 120 cals calories.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Running shoes...I hope they fit🤞
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,463 Member
    A gallon of unsweet iced tea
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    9gboyom0rszj.jpeg

Fat cat backpack bundle. The only color option they had for the backpack was black.
    For the harness/leash combo I went with red for visibility if he gets loose somehow. It has a reflective strip on it as well.
    Reviews were good on the pack. Side pockets, opens at the top. Screens and air holes for ventilation You can either use a screen front or the bubble front. Got this with my largest cat in mind, he’s a beast. Can hold up to 25lbs. Chest strap to help evenly distribute weight for the human.
    Comes with a collapsable bowl which sounds useful. Looks like a spaceship 👍🏻
  • Xikaiden
    Xikaiden Posts: 37 Member
    A bottle of powerade zero sugar ultra mixed berry
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,463 Member
    o94cv0veuugk.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I spent over $90 on plant-based foods yesterday for my dd who was coming for the weekend. She let me know this a.m. that she booked her flight for the wrong weekend so instead of coming soon, she won't be coming until the endish of Sept. :( Just how long is Tofu, Seitan, dates, vegan cheese and butter good for? :(
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I spent over $90 on plant-based foods yesterday for my dd who was coming for the weekend. She let me know this a.m. that she booked her flight for the wrong weekend so instead of coming soon, she won't be coming until the endish of Sept. :( Just how long is Tofu, Seitan, dates, vegan cheese and butter good for? :(

I would be eating those dates personally!

freeze the rest, she gets what she gets :naughty:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    birthday presents for the kid, cant believe he is almost 4

which also means its my 4 year modiversary, it's also crazy to think I have been ruining yalls lives for at least 4 years now! (<--- that is supposed to be a joke, so hopefully you take it as such)
  • dethstar77
    dethstar77 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Breakfast tacos
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Diet coke (duh) and they had a nice little sale on those 3 oz bags of mini cookies so I bought mini oreos and mini nutter butter and I've just about polished off the whole bag of nutter butters. :) (3 to go!)
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Extra strong patching cement. It was kind of a cheap thrill to carry a 55 lb bag of the stuff around Home Depot.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,359 Member
    Bought 2 new bowlingballs yesterday, had 2 others re-drilled and bought some accessories
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Bought 2 new bowlingballs yesterday, had 2 others re-drilled and bought some accessories

Like Bling and jeweled belts?