What's the last thing you bought?

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    A new blade and drive belt for my lawnmower. The place was crazy busy for a lunch hour.
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,189 Member
    rS54GIb.jpg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    *sigh* I don't normally partake in Amazon Prime Day but I was looking to buy a couple things and figured maybe I'd get some deals so.....

122 piece screwdriver set because with the 5 or so mini phillips screwdrivers I had, not one could get the screws out of my garmin vivofit 4 to change the battery (or I'm just that lame...which is possible)

A Mi Band 5 activity tracker (this was from amazon warehouse actually) because...those freakin' screws! I'm gonna see how accurate the exercise calories are on this one

A hand pull food chopper because the bagged shredded lettuce I buy is like $2.50 a bag for 8 oz now so I'm gonna attempt to make heads of lettuce suffer...er...easier for me to eat :)

Cookies. It's a good price on the grandma's mini vanilla creme so I bought 2 cases that I will not be able to moderate :)
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    *sigh* I don't normally partake in Amazon Prime Day but I was looking to buy a couple things and figured maybe I'd get some deals so.....

122 piece screwdriver set because with the 5 or so mini phillips screwdrivers I had, not one could get the screws out of my garmin vivofit 4 to change the battery (or I'm just that lame...which is possible)

A Mi Band 5 activity tracker (this was from amazon warehouse actually) because...those freakin' screws! I'm gonna see how accurate the exercise calories are on this one

A hand pull food chopper because the bagged shredded lettuce I buy is like $2.50 a bag for 8 oz now so I'm gonna attempt to make heads of lettuce suffer...er...easier for me to eat :)

Cookies. It's a good price on the grandma's mini vanilla creme so I bought 2 cases that I will not be able to moderate :)
    I was skimming & then I saw cookies & now I’m here
  • twitchymcgee

Also good luck with the chopper!

• glassyo

Also good luck with the chopper!

Thanks! Sharp things so...I'll need it. :)

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,079 Member
    Gas mask 🫢
  • twitchymcgee
    Gas mask 🫢

I’m ignoring you
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Shame, I was so looking forward to the fit testing of my new mask.
  • twitchymcgee
    I think I read a missed connection on Craigslist that started just like this.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    I think I read a missed connection on Craigslist that started just like this.

I wouldn’t know, I only do business of Facebook marketplace. I have standards.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 440 Member
    edited July 2022
    Platforms.Yes like the ones from the 90s or should I say 70s? Or was it 60s? They are really tall.

Was invited to someone's 25th birthday party and the theme is 90s!
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 440 Member
    Actually debating if I should go.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Go!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Same here and then my mind went to 2 cases and thought dayum, she should share those. Ya know, save her all those extra calories.
    Just trying to help. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Actually debating if I should go.

Yes, unless you have a really REALLY good reason, like your legs are both broken or you have Covid, then go. It'd be fun!
  • glassyo
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Same here and then my mind went to 2 cases and thought dayum, she should share those. Ya know, save her all those extra calories.
    Just trying to help. :)

Good point. Here's a bag for each of you.

o62t3orjr86z.jpeg

I hope you know this physically hurt me!

:)
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,154 Member
    Groceries
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,008 Member
    video doorbell
  • glassyo
    Egg salad sandwich from a convenience store.

I've been craving one for a while and was going to go the egg white salad sandwich route instead because of the calories but Trader Joe's had other ideas since their egg white salad has been nowhere to be seen.

So I kept eyeing the sandwiches in the convenience stores I frequent when I get my diet sodas.

I finally broke down so I'd finally stop thinking about it and I definitely won't be anymore because it just wasn't that good.

So that's good! :)