Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's the last thing you bought?

Replies

• sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,122 Member Member Posts: 1,122 Member
    I just finished up the last of my Christmas gift shopping (I think). Yay!

wtf
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,294 Member Member Posts: 1,294 Member

I am almost done too. I only need to get my brother and my niece something and a few gifts to donate to pediatrics at the hospital. This is the first year I didn't do my shopping on the 24th 😅😂
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,349 Member Member Posts: 3,349 Member

:o:o:o:o

I just started mine a couple days ago. My dad is the most difficult one, I've already bought him more tech than he needs and he says he doesn't want any more clothes.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,197 Member Member Posts: 8,197 Member

wtf

I ship out a lot of my gifts to people as none of my family live anywhere near by. Gotta buy early to get them in the mail on time. Also, my son's birthday is Nov. 11, so I do double shopping (birthday+Christmas).
  • LegionOfZoomLegionOfZoom Member Posts: 42 Member Member Posts: 42 Member
    A travelers guide to Batuu, the planet at Galaxy's Edge
    edited October 18
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Member Posts: 4,956 Member Member Posts: 4,956 Member
    I buy/sell/flip watches...

6375n8tte69m.jpg
  • sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,122 Member Member Posts: 1,122 Member

wtf

I ship out a lot of my gifts to people as none of my family live anywhere near by. Gotta buy early to get them in the mail on time. Also, my son's birthday is Nov. 11, so I do double shopping (birthday+Christmas).

well i’m very impressed anyways 💛
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,197 Member Member Posts: 8,197 Member

wtf

well i’m very impressed anyways 💛

Just assuring you that I am not a psycho that's super obsessed with Christmas. :D

Honestly, still pissed that they more or less just skipped over Halloween this year and went straight to Christmas in a lot of stores. Hello, there are other holidays people enjoy, not just PSLs from Starbucks. Guess stores just figured they'd cut their losses since they thought Halloween would be cancelled due to the pandemic. Lame.
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 1,962 Member Member Posts: 1,962 Member
    New books to help with my course uzo5yc01fu35.jpg
  • nitaliebennitalieben Member, Premium Posts: 556 Member Member, Premium Posts: 556 Member
    Faux leather pants. Should really have been pajamas. But, you know. Priorities.
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    Another week in the hotel, another month of household goods storage, and a real estate lawyer. 😩🤬
    I paid to have someone fix my vehicle, does that count? I don't even think he replaced anything. Just cleaned solenoid panels, aired up my tires (which didn't need it) and ran a general diagnostic to make sure it wasn't a computer related error.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,326 Member Member Posts: 4,326 Member
    Sweeties 😬🤪
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,326 Member Member Posts: 4,326 Member
    Sweeties 😬🤪

yummy

In my tummy 😋
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    I paid to have someone fix my vehicle, does that count? I don't even think he replaced anything. Just cleaned solenoid panels, aired up my tires (which didn't need it) and ran a general diagnostic to make sure it wasn't a computer related error.

Boo. Finding a good and reputable mechanic is difficult but a must.

If he charged you to air up the tires I’d reconsider going back.

Reading computer codes in modern vehicles can be expensive but I’d check out VatoZone or someplace like that where they will try for free.
  • aChuisle_moChroiaChuisle_moChroi Member Posts: 5,401 Member Member Posts: 5,401 Member
    New glasses!