possible to lose 15-20lbs in 2 weeks?

Options
124»

Replies

• sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Try throwing your daughter a party and focusing on her happiness, not your appearance. She'll thank you for it.
  • missADS1981
    missADS1981 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Your best bet to look slimmer is to:

cut out all sugar and salt NOW
    drink drink drink lots of water
    avoid alcohol

you wont and shouldnt ever aim to lose that much that fast.
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Dude. No. I started my weight loss journey 3 werks before my daughter's birthday and lost 10 lbs. Only that much because I was sick for a week and was netting like 750 cals per day. Focus on changing your life for you and you'll be happier for it.
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options

Here is what I was following for a 250lb male
    and that's applicable to the OP, how...?

It was not a reply to the OP, I quoted who I was replying too.

However if the OP clicked the link I provided to another forum you can see the different variations to the keto diet including some for women :wink:
  • JaxDemon
    Options

Here is what I was following for a 250 lb male...

You are not seriously suggesting the OP start eating TEN eggs a day?..:noway:

To make it easier for you people like you who scan posts and don't bother reading I will edit the original to make it more simple. :laugh:
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Margaret Cho lost maybe 30 pounds in 3 weeks for a TV show.... and ended up in the hospital with kidney failure.

Ironically, she was losing weight to play a role based on.... herself. :huh:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    LOL no. Maybe if you cut off your limbs?
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Is it possible? Yes.

Will you still be healthy afterwards? No.

ETA - Unless you live on The Biggest Loser ranch and workout 8-10 hours (or more) each day and eat no more than 1000 calories.
  • JaxDemon
    Options
    Right I've edited my post lol
  • uneik3
    uneik3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A couple years ago I got this parasite from the hospital I worked at. I couldn't keep in a single bite of food or sip of water for over two weeks, severely dehydrated, my blood pressure was dangerously close to bottoming out and I could barely walk. I lost 15 lbs in those two weeks and was on the verge of death. Effective, but not recommended.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Try throwing your daughter a party and focusing on her happiness, not your appearance. She'll thank you for it.

THIS. It's YOUR DAUGHTER'S birthday, not yours. Don't try to take the focus off of her. That's selfish and narcissistic.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Is someone going to weigh you at your daughter's party? Are you partaking in some activity that has a weight restriction you don't meet, like a bouncy house or something?

I wanna do the bouncy house!!!!!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    A bite from a malaria carrying female mosquito might do it. However, you'd probably miss the party.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Hardcore Atkins Induction might get you 15, if you're a 6'3 man at 250 lbs... But 20 in two weeks seems like an awful lot!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I cant even imagine why you want to lose so much for a kids party unless the ex will be there.....enjoy the party its for your kid..eat some cake play some games....and be a good role model. don't leave memories of you passing out from lack of nutrition.

I like this answer and it mirrors what I started to post earlier. Visually 15 - 20 pounds is not that noticeable. Wear something that makes you feel good and confident - then just enjoy the party.
  • nursediva00
    Options
    My first time on Atkins I lost 18 lbs in 2 weeks. Yes, it's possible.
  • mjones6599
    Options
    Only if you give birth.

Best diet I've ever seen...
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Possible, yes. Healthy? Doubtful.

Most viable crash diet I've ever seen is Layne Norton's PSMF diet, but it's a hormone-raging nightmare.