Women 200lb+, Let's Shoot for the Moon this June!!!

Options

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    pamiede wrote: »
    Ate a crab boil

I was once in my hometown of San Antonio and found Zartarain's crab boil potato chips!!! They were insane.

I was born in San Antonio.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    @AlexandraFindsHerself I think taking a break on maintenance is still part of the game and glad you will keep dropping in. You add a lot to this thread.
    alicia0116 I had low water this weekend but doing better this week. Well I do not know what is worse relaxing and gaining 5 lbs or knocking your head against the wall gaining and losing the same 2-3 lbs. Last fall I found out how easily it was to get off track and gained more than 5 lbs. I think you have a good plan for the rest of the month. I would just say 7 hrs isn’t bad and you need your sleep too.
    @EmotionalEater84 Welcome. Not sure if you mean active friends and continuing with the thread that continues each month or just finding some friends either way is fine but this thread is awesome and it has helped a lot of us. For a while one of my goals was to make sure to check here daily because it keeps my head in the game and I get lots of inspiration. Now it is a habit that is too happy to give up.
    @crystalsan Your post spoke to me. I have been doing everything but I have only lost a little bit. I like your positive attitude counting the month as a victory.

I like to wait until I exercise before posting on the thread but today I had to rest and make dinner after I did exercise so just checking in now. Dinner is basically done. It was pretty easy today after yesterday’s more ambitious meal. So far so good with my exercise focus. I only did 20 minutes on one day but today was more. I did my strength training stretching routine and some of it was outside in the sun. Hope all have a good evening.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Options
    What a lovely walk!
    One of the things that keeps me going is the hope of being able to walk for pleasure and exercise. I'm not there yet, but I can tell that if I take off 85 pounds more I will be, based on how much better I feel having lost the 35 pounds.
  • planktonbye
    planktonbye Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    KeriA wrote: »
    pamiede wrote: »
    Ate a crab boil

I was once in my hometown of San Antonio and found Zartarain's crab boil potato chips!!! They were insane.

I was born in San Antonio.

Many distinguished ppl are from there :D
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    We close on the house today!!!

Because we normally get up early and breakfast early, I made an executive decision that we are going to have a solid brunch at 10 am, and that way we won't spend an hour and a half signing papers with short tempers and headaches. Then we're going to go over to Our New House!!! and make sure the keys work and generally... you know...kiss each other in each room and such silliness.

Congratulations!! 🥳 We hope to buy our first home in the spring. So exciting!
  • ChrissyChickie
    ChrissyChickie Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    speyerj wrote: »
    Name: Jane
    SW: 286.5 (6/3/19)
    GW: 175
    5/31 weight: 179.3

Weekly tracking
    6/6:
    6/13:
    6/20:
    6/27:
    6/30:

Goals for June:
    1. Run 13 miles on June 22nd - last long run in preparation for half on 7/4
    2. Run 4x's week
    3. Get 10,000 steps a day
    4. Maintain a 500/calorie deficit/day
    5. Lose 5 pounds to hit my goal weight of 175
    6. Stay well/Stay safe

I just cleaned out my clothes closet and now have 4 garbage bags full of clothes to donate. I tried on all my old bathing suits from back when I was this size and I'm actually pleased with how I look in them! I'm excited to plan trips to the coast soon.

Wow, you lost over 100 lbs in 11 months? Great Job