40 lbs down, finally under 200!

Options
MommyofLily
MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
I started my weightloss journey on January 4, 2010, weighing approximately 240 lbs (this was not my highest weight, but my highest RECORDED weight). I have been working hard to lose weight since then, with a few ups and downs along the way, but I have mostly been on track over the last 7 months. I stepped on the scale this morning (after doing the 30 day shred - Level 2 workout) and FINALLY weighed under 200 lbs for the first time in FOREVER!! I'm not counting it until I see that weight before working out in the morning, but I think maybe tomorrow might be the day! Just wanted to say to everyone who feels hopeless, if I can do it, so can you!! And I definitely recommend the 30 day shred for anyone who has very little time to work out, but is willing to work hard for a short amount of time to see results. I hope to lose 30 lbs more by the time I'm done with my journey, and that will make me 10 lbs lighter than I was in high school. ;-) Good luck everyone, and thanks for the motivation and support along the way so far!

cheers,
Rachel

Replies

• MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That is great! I can't wait until I myself am out of the 200s!
  • Crysta1976
    Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WOW...great job!
  • monkeyfood
    monkeyfood Posts: 106
    Options
    Wahoo!!
  • kRpRpLgRl
    kRpRpLgRl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Wooo Hooo:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Way to go! You are an inspiration! :drinker:

Keep up the great job you are doing!

Kim
  • bkardong
    bkardong Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What an excellent accomplishment! I bet after the next few days, you'll never see 200 again! Hooray!
  • bkardong
    bkardong Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What an excellent accomplishment! I bet after the next few days, you'll never see 200 again! Hooray!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I just started 30 day shred and so true, great work out in a short time!! Best of Luck!!
  • panther87
    panther87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good JOB way to work and see your results! I have about 4 lbs to go to be gone with the 200's. I run 3 days a week and do strength training 2-3 days a week. Again GOOD JOB!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Way to go! That is awesome! I am going to have to look into this 30-day-Shred. :flowerforyou:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 40# loss, I too recently had my 40# loss and it is very motivating...(I don't have a special occasion such as yourself but just choosing a new lifestyle)...anyway good luck on the rest of your journey.....:happy:
  • melissaogdenrhode
    Options
    EXCELLENT JOB! I know what a feeling that is to be under 200....ENJOY every moment and keep going! You're doing GREAT!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! You're an inspiration!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Great job!!!! You're an inspiration!

Totally Agrees!! I wish you more weightloss success!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    So happy for your success! Keep up the good work!
  • MariSama44
    MariSama44 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome! Keep at it!
  • PamelaHoneyHuggy
    PamelaHoneyHuggy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!! Great job! I have a long time to go before I get there but on the road.... :)
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! So happy for you! I'm hoping to get to One-derland in October! Congrats on your success! :bigsmile:

Kelly
  • Petraluna123
    Petraluna123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WoooooHoooooo!!!!!! I'm so proud of you! :happy:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Getting under 200 is a major milestone! Keep up the great work. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!