40 lbs down, finally under 200!

Options
2»

Replies

• sandyjaspen
    Options
    I don't know you, but I sure know the feelings of loosing weight and I can't wait to get below 200 lbs.
    thank you for inspiring me!:smile::smile:
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    Wonderful job! I would give anything to BE in the 200's. 300's are a sucky place to be.
  • Btrcup09
    Btrcup09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job and thanks for posting your success...it has motivated me to keep working hard to reach my goal.
  • twingirls05
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Keep up the good work!!! What an accomplishment! I've BTDT before and it's a great feeling!!!

The 30 Day Shred is a great workout! I love level 2....however, level 3 and I have a very love/hate relationship! Ha!
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Cracking 200. Awesome. I'm inspired to follow you there.

Congrats!
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: I can't wait to be under 200lbs! Not a million miles away either, i'm on 211. I'm sure you feel just amazing, and this will motivate you to keep going! :smile:
  • Melaniestella
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to be able to say that about myself. I do not diet. I have decided to make a lifestyle change. This has to be something I can live with the rest of my life. I will be having surgery in November 2010 so I have to get as much weight off as possible.
  • justahorsen
    justahorsen Posts: 234
    Options
    congrats!!! you are inspiring!! I started at the same weight and can't wait to hit the "onederland" club!!!
  • christina_255
    Options
    Thats so awesome! Congrats! I hope to hit my under 200 mark any day now!
  • sarwood1
    sarwood1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You are such an inspiration! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks to everyone that posted a response! I had no idea it could inspire so many others to talk about my success. It is in turn inspirational to me to keep on keepin' on. I'm getting married 2 weeks from tomorrow, and I will admit, that was the biggest motivator for getting healthy and changing my habits, but my new lifestyle will definitely continue after the wedding. I love this community and I feel like it has been the biggest help to get me to this point. My biggest piece of advice is to not give up. I had months where I lost nothing or even gained a few lbs back. Just stick with it, even if you hit a 2 month long plateau (did that). Even if you have a really bad weekend of eating (did that several times). Even if you forget to exercise for 2 weeks (did that too!). Just keep pushing yourself and taking it one day at a time. :D You CAN do this! And I will be here to support you along the way.

Rachel
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I am right there with you since I also started out at 240 in Feb. It is the best feeling to hit 199.
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hooray! That's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!