• YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Lots of shopping!!!

And maybe a new Hermes Birkin
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Colt 1911's for me and both my brothers with our last name and I,II, and III on the slide.
  • FighteroftheNighman
    Options
    boobs!
  • ginag516
    ginag516 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am going to get me a nice fitted dress and some nice dress shoes and go to this nice jazz restaurant that is close to my job I always wanted to go there (i dont wear dresses at all well as much as I should)
  • Sindakhelekwen
    Sindakhelekwen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal (which is not 100 pounds that's just my first major goal) I plan on getting a tattoo and a new wardrobe.
  • kokorae
    kokorae Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hopefully an extra 20 years to live and enjoy my family. That's all I really want!
  • Brutmar
    Brutmar Posts: 85
    Options
    ULTIMATE goal: a trip to a tropical paradise :)
  • tamadrummer001
    tamadrummer001 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    A bacon cheeseburger.

This is what I am talking about! I don't need anything major just a day filled with lovely refined carbohydrates. I have 14 lbs more to go before I start eating a higher protein diet and building muscle. I am looking very forward to hitting the 200# mark and getting my first Pretzel cheese and bacon hotdog at Sonic! That darn commercial has been taunting me for months,
  • hileeery
    hileeery Posts: 13
    Options
    Some pairs of shorts and skirts! :P
  • sugafreak
    sugafreak Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    When I started this journey I treated myself to some Jo Malone shower gel, body cream and perfume so each time I feel like cheating I spray or apply the cream to remind myself of my goal. At the end of my journey I will treat myself to some new clothes and gel nails. :happy:
  • emlee01
    emlee01 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hopefully an extra 20 years to live and enjoy my family. That's all I really want!

^^^^^^^^^
    This! :happy:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    A Brand New Wardrobe!! *said in my best game Price is Right announcers voice*
  • KokowithaK
    KokowithaK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Makeover! New hair cut, new hair color, nails, massage, makeup, and a new pair of boots.
  • noelkm67
    noelkm67 Posts: 118
    Options
    Knee-high leather boots. I have always wanted to wear them in the fall with a skirt, but my calves are too fat. That is one of the things that is keeping me motivated!
  • nino07110922
    nino07110922 Posts: 2,149
    Options
    A new wardrobe... and a slice of Cheesecake Factory's Strawberry Cheesecake!
  • oUM1o
    oUM1o Posts: 2
    Options
    F3571V4L 71CK375 4ND H0M3 C1N3M4
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    first goal weight (25 lost) will be a pandora charm.

ultimate goal weight will be a bikini and a trip overseas, probably to samoa
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    F3571V4L 71CK375 4ND H0M3 C1N3M4

Festival tickets and home cinema?:)
  • Minks_esposa
    Options
    tummy tuck and breast lift
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Boobs and a tattoo that says Believe