What will you give yourself after you reach your goal

Options

Replies

• Howard_99503
    Options
    I plan on going to a personal fitness trainer and getting a plan stay at the new weight and build my new body up instead of this constant loosing.
  • mytabouly
    mytabouly Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Once I hit my first mini goal (<60kg) I'm going to buy a mulberry handbag... I already know which one I want.

My actual goal? Laser resurfacing sessions to get rid of my acne scars. And another tattoo to add to my little collection :)
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    several things come to mind. a dragon and mermaid ribcage tattoo Dragon_Mermaid_Rib_Tattoo_by_Samoubica-1_zpsc4fafe9c.jpg

a boob lift. no amount of exercise will make them magically go back to where they should be

or a tummy tuck. after my c section (3 years) the nerves on my right side of my stomach are dead. can't feel anything.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well I can't say tattoos because I already have quite a few, BUT I do want another one!!! lol, I want to be able to go shopping and not be discriminated against (and yes long story short just happened at aeropostle and it got hostile!!! lol)...so I will go shopping and enjoy not having store employees or other customers giving me the look of why the hell is this big girl in here? and also NOT shop at aeropostle anymore!!!
  • maffff
    maffff Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Once I've lost all 59lbs [27 down!] I'm going to go on a 206500 calorie binge... :glasses:
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm going to fly a plane.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    A brazilian wax to go with a new bikini.
    Thanks for the reminder. People could get scared if there's visible fur spilling over the edges.
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Start horse riding again
  • RunningSwede
    RunningSwede Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    A healthy future!
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    An intermediate reward is a horseback ride on the beach this summer

At final goal, new wardrobe, facelift, have implants replaced and a lift.

sexy photo shoot
    make a sex tape with hubby
    go to a nude beach
  • moore7600
    Options
    Tasteful and arty naked photos. If i'm working this hard to improve my body I want to be able to look at the hard work in all its glory and it will be for me and me alone :-)
  • Sectility
    Options
    Well, duh, more clothes. Especially shorts. Forget pants.
  • Lady_Clarington
    Lady_Clarington Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe of clothes that actually flatter my body rather than just hide it
    A shiny piece of jewellery (its already bookmarked)
    A bar of chocolate that I can eat without feeling guilty

Plus I've a few mini goals on the way (first one being getting some more exercise shorts that aren't covered in paint and welding splatter - I refuse to get new ones til the scales start budging).
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    for my second anniversary of maintenance in 2014, I am saving up for an EPIC shopping spree (33 brand new pieces for my wardrobe and Iwill pack up the clothes I wear over the next year and either give them away or keep them to rotate in and out with the new pieces).
  • LilBeier305
    LilBeier305 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A new bathing suit to wear on a tropical cruise so i can show off my new belly piercing that ill be getting as well!! :)
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Lots of new clothes lol. When I get half way to my goal weight I plan on getting a tattoo on my thigh.
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe!
  • PudgycatDoll
    Options
    A belly button piercing and a lingerie shopping spree.
  • Sproutlady135
    Options
    I'm going to need a tummy tuck so I will give myself this procedure as my gift to myself.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    A trip to Las Vegas!
    And I did it!