What will you give yourself after you reach your goal

Options

Replies

• clbortiz
    clbortiz Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal I'm going to treat myself to a new wardrobe and new boobs. :laugh:

New boobs for me too! I lost a lot of mine :(

Boobs for me too but not in the traditional sense. I won't lose enough of mine so I'll have a reduction and a lift.

After that I am going to give myself the gift of an active life and will take vacations each year that involve hiking, white water rafting, rock climbing etc. I want to see Mother Nature in all her glory with my own eyes and not on tv or in pictures. :)
  • remimarie
    Options
    If I reach my goal by May (which I hope won't be the end goal), I plan on buying a new wardrobe. And if I end up with loose skin, my mom has toyed around with the idea of giving me a tummy tuck as a reward.

Well, I hope I wouldn't have to resort to a tummy tuck if I do things right!!! Here's to the next 9 months of working hard and eating right!!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    A half sheet mousse filled cake from Costco with the following written on top:
    MISSION: HELP ME FIND THE 130 POUNDS I LOST!!!!!
  • donohoe4
    donohoe4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    A vacation on a beach so I can rock a bikini for the first time in my life! So, as soon as I feel comfortable with my body in a bikini, bring on the beach!
  • ashmarie138
    ashmarie138 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Skydiving
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Im gonna walk around the mall without a shirt showing my 6pack
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo on my back of a phoenix and a new wardrobe :)
  • Goalsat47
    Goalsat47 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A day at the Spa followed by a night out with the hubby in my new outfit.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    If I ever make it to 145, which at this point I'm doubting, I am going to get a tattoo on my foot that say "walk by faith".
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    New clothes. (: I've never bought clothes from the neat stores online and that's what I want to try!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I'm planing a trip to Africa next summer!

I'll still be about 30 pounds away from my goal, but if I continue to meet my mini-goals I will have lost about 155 pounds by the time I begin my trip.
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    A bikini picture that i will be happy to show off!!!!
  • lizziecheek
    lizziecheek Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Any nipping, tucking, lifting that I may need!
  • FloraDelirus
    FloraDelirus Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Since my original goal, once reached, will no longer be my true goal (maintaining that goal weight will be my new goal) I don't know what I would give myself.

But, when I reach that goal weight - I'm hoping we'll be ready to head on our way to Franch by then. And if I don't get to the weight goal until after France next year - my true reward after I reach my goal weight and maintain it for a minimum of 3-4 months will be to find a Sci-Fi / Fantasy convention somewhere in the US (Dragon Con / San Diego Comicon) that has the biggest lineup of my favorite TV/Movie/Voice Actor stars and I plan to meet them all.

I've never been to a Con other than Gen-Con years ago.
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on taking a bunch of new pole pictures.... hopefully I'll have some new skills to shoot!
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    When I get to my first goal weight, my husband has bought me an Osprey clutch in Starwberry (gorgeous!!). When I get to ultimate goal, I'm thinking a tattoo sleeve.
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    So this sounds nuts, but Im getting a latex bodysuit so I can finish the rest of my mystique cosplay for comicon next year :P
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    A 3700 daily calorie goal until I meet my new goal weight.
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    new boobs, mine are deflating as I lose weight... and a new goal!
  • ProjecThinspiration
    ProjecThinspiration Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I hope to get a baby out of all this hard work.. I think tht will be worth every ounce of sweat!!